ozzfest lineup announced today

The bands that opened for Life of Agony two months got booed. I booed the hell out of both of them...especially Among Thieves. Open for your own band...how lame is that??

i dident get to see tomahawk last time they ewre over here astoria show was on a sunday last train ho,e on a sunday 10:05 :(
the patton and dillenger ep rocks if wether people like or hate patton he is one of the most talented vocalist on this planet patton getting back with FNM i couldent see that happening they all hate him lol im looking forward to the new fantomas tomahawk and melvins cd's and tours aswell

john bush is ment to love pattons music

Excerpt from an e-mail I sent to a few of my friends today....

I am sorry, but this is the WORST Ozzfest lineup I have ever seen! It will be cool to see Ozzy, Manson, and Shadows Fall, but this looks pretty fuckin' paltry to me. Disturbed again? Yawn...Korn shouldn't be touring, they should be back in the studio finding out why they can't write songs even close to the caliber of their first album. I must be the only one on the planet who thinks their new album blows..Not even close to the worst I've ever heard, but I think they could of done better because it does NOTHING for me. I don't have any desire to see them live anyway. I could think of quite a few bands I'd rather see on this bill than what they have....Then the first time they put an extreme metal band on the bill, it's one I can't stand! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to think about shelling $80 to go see this...