ozzfest lineup announced today

have you seen "download" the festival happening at donnington this year!!?!?!?

firstly , seriously crap name for a festival.......

seondly........the bands on it look shit bar iron maiden and the deftones.... ( only other two confirmed bands are limp bizkit and mazza...the other stage looks seriously terrible with inme and the used being touted ....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well they said they are defo coming back in august for some of the festivals they are hopeing to link up with metallica for it , so who knows maybe they will get on the reading line up, shit i hope so !! all they need to do then is get a few more thrash acts ie spes testament exodus, stuff like that, man twould be the best reading line up ever

but yeah fingerscrossed due, thrax back for festies in august.....

thrax do reading bluddy hell
will be weird sitting through an extremly boring indie bands set then going like crazy to anthrax but would they go down well?
dillenger escape plan got booed off at the SOAD shows and at reading i think anthrax would be to heavy for them

yeah but dillenger are arty farty dudes with really bad songs ( sorry)...anthrax rule, i think they would destroy reading. sure they'd be on hella early but crap that would be too cool......

its not confirmed or anyting, justa pipe dream round about now.....they also said they really wanted to play donnington if summink happend there this year

if they do they should knock limp dipshit off the headliner for one of the days
dillenger rock i love them did they hit anyone with that piece of shit they chucked in the croud at reading
donigton tickets are looking a bit costly

I think this is the end of ozzfest. I might go though. Just to fuck things up. Last time I went, which was a couple of years ago, I almost got into a threesome. I met these two girls and took them back home but I only banged one of them while the other one watched. She didn't wanna join. What a prude.

The 3 Ozzfest's I've went to, have all wound up being a GOOD time. Whether it was a riot, lesbians making out, throwing turf at the fans in the pavilion, running into Biohazard at the Waffle House, pissing in the lawn during Ozzy, passing out in the lawn during Sabbath, cashing a $200 check, and then getting an additional $200 out of the ATM for beer money, good times, good times. :)

that is probably the best reaction to get booed as an opener especially if you know you just kicked their asses like dillinger escape plan did on that tour or neurosis prior to Pantera. People that just don't understand killer music.

I saw Tomahawk getted booed opening for Tool. I thought they were alright. I sat there gulping Labbatt Blue and eating hot roasted peanuts. But the whole time I was thinking "why not just get back w/ FNM, they ruled."

The only other bands I've really seen booed are the bands that have opened for KISS or Slayer. Those are two bands whose fans do not give a flying fuck if you brought the second coming of Christ on stage as an opener. They want the headliner. The only band I saw do "OK" w/ the Slayer crowd was Biohazard. With KISS, Alice in Chains held their own, as did Uncle Ted. But other than that, it is actually pretty comical to watch the bands get tormented :)

dillinger escape plan are one of the craziest live acts you can see. If I hate you, I will recommend standing right in front of the stage especially if it isn't high up. If I like you, I will tell you to make sure to stand alittle back as they are so insane up onstage(which is amazing they can still play all their intense notes) that people have been known to get whacked with their instruments.