Ozzy Box

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I will look this one over when it comes out. I'm surprise it wasn't out for the holidays though? A track with Miss Piggy?!:ill:

According to USA Today, the upcoming four-CD box from OZZY OSBOURNE will carry the title "Bible of Ozz" and is tentatively scheduled for release on February 9. "Ultimate Sin", "Thank God for the Bomb", a demo version of "Facing Hell" and 49 other songs are included in the collection. The first two discs contain remastered hits, B-sides and rarities, including live tracks and demos of the contradictory "Mama, I'm Coming Home" and "Won't Be Coming Home".

The third "Bible of Ozz" CD has a variety of collaborations, from "Iron Man" with THERAPY? and "I Ain't No Nice Guy" with MOTÖRHEAD to "Stayin' Alive" with Dweezil Zappa and "Born to Be Wild" with Miss Piggy. Among Osbourne's newly recorded covers on the fourth CD are THE BEATLES' "In My Life", BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD's "For What It's Worth", THE ROLLING STONES' "Sympathy for the Devil" and KING CRIMSON's "21st Century Schizoid Man". He and daughter Kelly close the collection with their duet of BLACK SABBATH tune "Changes", which recently reached No. 1 in the U.K.

Hell yeah......bout time he comes out with a box set. Now when will there be an Overkill or Annihilator box set? lol

YES! Sounds like that will make my wife a great Valentine's Day gift to me! haha But seriously, could Sharon and co. not have come up with a better name than "Bible Of Ozz"?!?!?! That has got to be the least effort anybody has EVER put into naming an album...much less a box set. Geeeez.

tedvanfrehley said:
Sharon and co. not have come up with a better name than "Bible Of Ozz"?!?!?! That has got to be the least effort anybody has EVER put into naming an album...much less a box set. Geeeez.
No shit, the only other worse name I can think of is Ozz in A Box, or
Box Set...
I'm sure it will be worth the money. Sony did an excellent job with Priests box & I'm sure they'll do the same for Ozzy.