Ozzy Osbourne: prince of clowns

Edward Yawn

New Metal Member
Sep 14, 2005
Under your bed
Ozzy Osbourne is not the prince of darkness. What he is plain and simple: prince of clowns. He can't even pull his own pants up. He is a sick joke and so is his dysfunctional family.

Ozzy is a fag. Yeah he was great in Sabbath and yes he gets credit for once being an metal icon but obviously he has no set of balls and lets his cunt of a wife run his sell out life. It's really sad what has happened to Ozzy. He is a corporate america joke. People laugh AT him now with him.

His wife and fat ass daughter can go rot in hell for all I care

word.

He did some amazing shit, and he let us hear Randy and Zakk and Jake E Lee. But latley, I am not impressed at all. The last record was not so hot. If you have an amazing guitarist like Zakk in your band, why wouldn't you let him write the songs?

You know according to Rudy Sarzo and Bob Daisley, Ozzy and Sharon never had any intentions of letting Randy leave the band. They were trying to force him to stay with contracts and shit. Randy wanted to take a break, pursue study of the classical guitar, and maybe work on some solo shit. And Ozzy and Sharon did not support him at all. They wanted him all for themselves. That is just what they were saying, who knows if it is true.

Not only that, Daisley was not getting any of the royalty money for all the records he did with Ozzy - I think that lawsuit is still in motion. Ozzy said "he didn't write the songs" when in fact Daisley wrote a good chunk of the music, and a shitload of the lyrics. I don't get Ozzy at all, he has all the money in the world, and he can't give a former band-mate his deserved royalties? Maybe we will get lucky and the Osbourne's private jet will crash into a mountain.

Thrillho said:
word.

Maybe we will get lucky and the Osbourne's private jet will crash into a mountain.

Thats brutal! I wouldn't wish death upon them but I would love to see Sharon Osbourne lose everything she has and be homeless. Everyone kisses Ozzys ass and she benefits from it. Bitches like her don't deserve what they have. I hope one day the Iron Maiden fans unite and do something to that fuckin whore!

ironmaidenfan09 said:
obviously he has no set of balls and lets his cunt of a wife run his sell out life.

His wife and fat ass daughter can go rot in hell for all I care

Very true.

The biggest cunt act I have ever heard of was when Sharon got Tempesta and Trujillo to re-record the drum and bass tracks on early Ozzy recordings so when they were reissued the original band didnt see fuck all of the royalties. Burn that malignant sow at the stake!

Sharon Osbourne is an extremely astute business woman....and a bit of a twat. Ozzy can't (and never really could IMO) sing for fucking fivers. I LOATH his solo stuff, it is utter wank. However, he's not the joke you make him out to be. he's a lot more on it than you might think, especially when you consider that a hell of a lot of the osbournes was scripted (at least partially). They created an image and millions upon millions of people bought into it completely. Doesn't sound like a clown to me. When I met him he didn't seem like a clown, or really anything like the way he is on tv, although this was before the Osbournes was on.

He's loaded, we're not....such is life.

Thrillho said:
Not only that, Daisley was not getting any of the royalty money for all the records he did with Ozzy - I think that lawsuit is still in motion. Ozzy said "he didn't write the songs" when in fact Daisley wrote a good chunk of the music, and a shitload of the lyrics. I don't get Ozzy at all, he has all the money in the world, and he can't give a former band-mate his deserved royalties? Maybe we will get lucky and the Osbourne's private jet will crash into a mountain.
Not only Daisley but Lee Kerslake as well...That's what those shitty remasters were all about, It's a loophole in the contract that says if Ozzy re-recorded the songs with his current lineup (Robert Trujillo and Mike Bordin at the time)
that he wouldn't have to pay Daisley & Kerslake for their parts...It's a joke..Just like Ozzy!! The remasters absolutely SUCK!!! Give me the old Jet recordings any day!! I'm done with Ozzy!! This years Ozzfest SUCKED BIG TIME!!! (With the exception of a few bands like Iron Maiden, Who ended up getting egged) I recognize all he's done and respect that to the max!!
But looking at him now all I see is a fat bloated sack of shit who's controlled by his ignorant wife.

I found this online....
Steve Patterson of the Chicago Sun-Times has issued the following report:

Anthony Wester said he hoped to hear remastered versions of OZZY OSBOURNE's "Blizzard of Ozz" and "Diary of a Madman" albums.
Instead, he's a mad fan who says he and others were blindsided by a blizzard of deceitful acts by Sony Entertainment and Epic Records.
In a lawsuit filed last week in Cook County Circuit Court, the Downstate man is demanding compensation for himself and anyone else who bought "remastered" versions of the Osbourne classics because the original drummer and bassist on the albums were replaced.
The CDs, released in 2002, were marketed as crisp updates of the originals, with no mention that the sounds of bassist Bob Daisley and drummer Lee Kerslake were cut out and replaced by Robert Trujillo and Mike Bordin.
Loyal fans of Osbourne ridiculed the move, which came after Daisley and Kerslake filed lawsuits in a dispute over unpaid royalties from the original albums.
Fans claim there's "a noticeable difference" in the changed rhythm sections on the original and remastered albums, while Wester says the change "forever alter[ed] and stain[ed] the legacy" of the originals, as the new version "bears little relation to the original."
A Sony spokesman could not be reached. Wester did not return a call to his Belleville-area home.
Wester's Chicago attorney, Ben Barnow, said "consumers are supposed to get what they paid for. ... For a product as treasured as these albums, to change the ingredient is to change the product."
Barnow wants class-action status for the suit. He hopes to recover damages on behalf of anyone who felt deceived after listening to the 2002 version of the albums.
Other class-action efforts have been filed here against rock bands LIMP BIZKIT and CREED, who concert goers said put on shows not worthy of the price of admission.
But in this case, a fan says he was duped by a record company trying to remake classic albums.
Bordin, who once played with FAITH NO MORE, and Trujillo, now with METALLICA, were hired to re-record Daisley's and Kerslake's parts on albums that have sold more than 10 million copies since their original releases in 1980 and 1981. A year after the updated CDs were released, judges dismissed the suit brought by Daisley and Kerslake. Since their performances were cut from the 2002 remastered CDs, they can't seek royalties from those.

Don't forget that bitch wreaked havoc on Randy Castillo's funeral service also.
I read an interview with Daisley where he said he'd written most of the music and lyrics on those two Ozzy albums.

How does that fix the problem? Wouldn't they still owe the guys a bunch of money for the past 20 years worth of sales? What a fucking C I hope she gets hers, real fucking soon. Those guys deserve the money, they wrote the fucking songs and put up with Ozzy's shit.

and what about the lyrics? We all know Ozzy did not write all the lyrics. Royalties should be paid for them too!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH everytime we bring up sharon i want to kill!

Thrillho said:
How does that fix the problem? Wouldn't they still owe the guys a bunch of money for the past 20 years worth of sales? What a fucking C I hope she gets hers, real fucking soon. Those guys deserve the money, they wrote the fucking songs and put up with Ozzy's shit.

I would think so...Better yet I would hope so!! But apparently they're not going to get the money owed to them...And it's a shame Sharon's everything you said and more and if she gets hit by a bus tommorow unless Ozzy hires actors & actresses to attend her funeral it should be a real small wake for all the people she's screwed with in the course of his career...

I'm hoping for that bus!!