Ozzy Osbourne: prince of clowns

If you think Ozzy is an embarassment now, it is a good warning about what drugs do to the mind. If he'd been in control of himself he would have done things differently. On the other hand, if wealth was the objective, he has been very sucessful.

I have a feeling Sharon came along, saw what a shell of a human being he was, and consciously used him to gain wealth for herself. She has not been a good wife, she has slept around, and now she exploits him every chance she gets. She knew if she could get him to make records again, he would always look at her as the saviour. Can't wait untill they make time machines.

Thrillho said:
I have a feeling Sharon came along, saw what a shell of a human being he was, and consciously used him to gain wealth for herself. She has not been a good wife, she has slept around, and now she exploits him every chance she gets. She knew if she could get him to make records again, he would always look at her as the saviour. Can't wait untill they make time machines.

Are you wishing that Ozzy never had no solo career?

No, I like his first couple of records. But I'm saying he would not have had one without Sharon - and that is a sad thing. It was her who got him going again - and now look at the price we have to pay!

DarrellDethSDMF said:
I hope Maiden fans would just get ovet it.

Thats what $haron would hope would happen. Unfortunately Maiden fans will never get over this. If you were there in attendance like I was you would know what I am talking about!

jpike said:
Sharon might be a cunt and everything but i would love to fuck her face.

She is ugly. I am sure you could find a prettier face to pork. But consider this, would you really want to put your penis inside a hole Ozzy has been into?

johnnieCzech said:
Then you're a pervert, end of story.
And your an ugly fuck. end of story. why post a pic of yourself under your name? who do you think you are some gq model or something? or do you think some cute 13yr old boy on the anthrax forum will want to meet you and have nasty butt sex?:yuk:

useless bashing... You guys will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what Ozzy has... He is an old man, let him be.. You can never take away what he and Sabbath did for music...

tomass74 said:
useless bashing... You guys will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what Ozzy has... He is an old man, let him be.. You can never take away what he and Sabbath did for music...

You have heard "Never Say Die" and "technical Ecstacy", right ?

Carcassian said:
You have heard "Never Say Die" and "technical Ecstacy", right ?

Yes I own and love every Sabbath album done with Ozzy.. Was that a knock at those two albums??

tomass74 said:
Yes I own and love every Sabbath album done with Ozzy.. Was that a knock at those two albums??

Yea, it was. Just my opinion, which isn't any better than anyone elses. It was intended to be humourous - if it wasn't, then accept my apology.

I really don't have the energy of inclanation to argue with someone over these albums. I just thought Heaven or Hell was better than both.

Merry Chrimbo!