Ozzy Pushes His Daughter......Onto His Next Album?

You can say that just about any famous athlete or muscian. Michael Jordan wouldn't have been as big of a superstar if it wasn't for his TEAMMATES doing their part. But in Ozzy's case, he's a good singer for rock/metal. His bands and players did help him, true, but a good supporting cast always helps the main character involved but they are still a great talent none-the-less.

In this case Ozzy has surrounded himself with the best throughout the years. Unless you wanna argue about the Jake E. Lee years :D

There's "supporting cast", and there's "doing all the actual work and rarely taking the credit for it". And I think Michael Jordan's teammates actually got paid for doing their job, unlike some of the people who've helped put Ozzy up the ladder.

hiddenlegions said:
You're trying to say that Ozzy's band didn't get paid to do what they did?

Yes, of course they got paid. But we are not talking about money here. The point is that most of the songs that made Ozzy the star he is were written by other people. I mean, the man rarely even writes lyrics, which would be the obvious thing for a singer to do.
As far as his carrer longevity and fame, he owes that completely to his wife/manager Sharon. Left to his own devises Ozzy would never have hada a solo carrer. Remember, Ozzy was kicked out of Sabbath, he didn't leave to pursue a solo carreer because he wanted to explore new musical horizons.

Reactions: Ayeka
hiddenlegions said:
You're trying to say that Ozzy's band didn't get paid to do what they did?

Nope, just Bob Daisley, and I believe Lee Kerslade as well. That's why I said "some people" as opposed to "all people" :loco: :Spin: you're trying to say you're unaware of this?

Who cares that song SUCKED anyway, now it will suck even harder! In fact who the fuck even cares about Ozzy himself anymore? Ozzy is a GIMP and nothing more these days. Its hard for me to even think of what he has become. From heavy metal icon/legend to a laughing stock. Its quite sad.

As far as Ozzy's music goes, I was never a big fan of his solo stuff, yes even with everyones precious randy rhoads, who I think is overrated, sorry folks, but I never understood the whole randy rhoads fascination. If you want the truth, I think a lot of the randy rhoads worshipping came because of his untimely death.
More importantly, I also think that what Tony was doing with Black Sabbath during that time (Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules) was a fuck load better and heavier than anything ozzy has ever done on his own.

Reactions: Ayeka
desert_demon said:
As far as his carrer longevity and fame, he owes that completely to his wife/manager Sharon. Left to his own devises Ozzy would never have hada a solo carrer. Remember, Ozzy was kicked out of Sabbath, he didn't leave to pursue a solo carreer because he wanted to explore new musical horizons.

Since when did Sharon grow a dick?

More importantly, I also think that what Tony was doing with Black Sabbath during that time (Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules) was a fuck load better and heavier than anything ozzy has ever done on his own.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more, Hunger of the Undead. It really pisses me off when fans dismiss Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules or any other post-Ozzy album as crap simply because Ozzy's not the singer. As far as Randy Rhoads goes, he was a very influential guitarist but I agree that his fame grew as a result of his death.