OZZY VS. IRON MAIDEN

ChiefSmoke

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2006
everywhere nowhere
from what i have heard and read im very disapointed in both Ozzy Osbourne Bruce Dickinson there two of my metal favorites allways have been and there behavior on both parts was very unprofessional first Bruce started it by slandering OZZY live on stage in front of the fans every night of the tour witch only lasted about a month for Iron Maiden and he was talking serious smack against OZZY witch was pretty unprofessional of him to do in public if he had a beef with OZZY he should spoke it out with OZZY not take it out in front of the fans but as if that wasent unprofessional enough OZZY and his crew rallyed up the other bands on the tour to throw eggs at Iron Maiden even thoe the band members from Iron Maiden had apolagized for Bruces behavior they thrue eggs at Maiden live on stage in front of there fans i meen i could see OZZY kicking them from the tour for his jacked up smack talking that Bruce was profusely spouting night after night but to try and humiliate them in front of there fans by throwing eggs at them and then i heard they cut the power to there equipment several times during there set and tore up eddie so it was handled very unprofessionaly from both partys they have been in this buisness way to long to act like children in front of fans like that im very disapointed in my two favorite metal icons OZZY and IRON MAIDEN if you have input to ad to this your more then welcome to thanx from ChiefSmoke

That was the longest sentence I have ever read.

Seriously though, it is always sad when bands focus on a feud instead of making music. As musicians, wouldn't a better way of showing up a rival be to make better music and sell more albums than them?

This is fucking metal. I'm glad bruce slandered sharon. I really doubt he had any intent to put down ozzy or whatever. Iron Maiden's sound was getting toyed with, bruce was annoying(who would not be).

The ozzfest is one of the worst festivals in history.

Sharon is a cunt

What's so good about Ozzy compared to Maiden? He was never the best thing about Sabbath, and besides, I think Maiden have had a much stronger career.

Obviously Maiden.

ChiefSmoke said:
from what i have heard and read im very disapointed in both Ozzy Osbourne Bruce Dickinson there two of my metal favorites allways have been and there behavior on both parts was very unprofessional first Bruce started it by slandering OZZY live on stage in front of the fans every night of the tour witch only lasted about a month for Iron Maiden and he was talking serious smack against OZZY witch was pretty unprofessional of him to do in public if he had a beef with OZZY he should spoke it out with OZZY not take it out in front of the fans but as if that wasent unprofessional enough OZZY and his crew rallyed up the other bands on the tour to throw eggs at Iron Maiden even thoe the band members from Iron Maiden had apolagized for Bruces behavior they thrue eggs at Maiden live on stage in front of there fans i meen i could see OZZY kicking them from the tour for his jacked up smack talking that Bruce was profusely spouting night after night but to try and humiliate them in front of there fans by throwing eggs at them and then i heard they cut the power to there equipment several times during there set and tore up eddie so it was handled very unprofessionaly from both partys they have been in this buisness way to long to act like children in front of fans like that im very disapointed in my two favorite metal icons OZZY and IRON MAIDEN if you have input to ad to this your more then welcome to thanx from ChiefSmoke

http://www.splashesfromtheriver.com/

You're welcome, love Carcassian.

High On Maiden said:
What's so good about Ozzy compared to Maiden? He was never the best thing about Sabbath, and besides, I think Maiden have had a much stronger career.

Obviously Maiden.
i am with you my good friend i love IRON MAIDEN

High On Maiden said:

Obviously Maiden.

The only good thing about ozzy was the fact that Randy Rhodes was playing guitar.

ender7227 said:
zakk wylde is no lightweight yet i prefer randy
the thread starter has worse grammer and sentance structure than me...:erk:

zakk wylde could be replaced with any of a thousand shredders out right now. he can play but so can everyone, hes no longer something entirely special and different like rhodes was.

It's Rhoads not Rhodes.. anyways the thread starter has worst sentence structure then me lol didn't think that could be possible... and as far as I'm concerned the Ozzy camp started the whole shit not Maiden... Bruce just reacted to the BS that was being done to them..

Was it not highly unprofessional of sharon to fuck with maidens sound? surely she was biting her nose to spite her face given her 'vested intrest in the ozzfest being succesfull. Secondly over the past two decades maiden have put out much better albums than ozzy and are still as relevant now as they were in the early 80's as opposed to ozzy who has been trading on his name for far too long

but as long as i get my point acrossed then you get my point however i do feel some people did not get the point and this wasent a post to try and find the better artest i was mostly trying to proclaim my disapointment in the way both partys acted to each other live in public these are things that bands on tour together do not do to each other live in front of there fans but i do belive that the first reply was correct it does seem to be more Bruce Dickinson VS Sharon Osbourne for the most mart im disapointed because i plan on seeing the ozzfest this year and i would of loved to see Iron Maiden and OZZY both but it looks like thats just not gonna happen anyways thank you for your replys and keep on rockin in the free world ChiefSmoke