OZZY VS. IRON MAIDEN

but as long as i get my point acrossed then you get my point however i do feel some people did not get the point and this wasent a post to try and find the better artest i was mostly trying to proclaim my disapointment in the way both partys acted to each other live in public these are things that bands on tour together do not do to each other live in front of there fans but i do belive that the first reply was correct it does seem to be more Bruce Dickinson VS Sharon Osbourne for the most mart im disapointed because i plan on seeing the ozzfest this year and i would of loved to see Iron Maiden and OZZY both but it looks like thats just not gonna happen anyways thank you for your replys and keep on rockin in the free world ChiefSmoke

Iron Maiden bore me. Ozzy beats them musically, personalitywise who knows. All i know, is that judas priest slay them all at everything. EVERYTHING.

pinkandfluffy said:
Iron Maiden bore me. Ozzy beats them musically, personalitywise who knows. All i know, is that judas priest slay them all at everything. EVERYTHING.

"Doctor, quick, this man needs an emergency ear transplant"

Base Delta Zero said:
I bet Ozzy's done more drugs than Maiden...

* slow hand clap *

Yay for Ozzy. :Smug: Does that explain "The Ultimate Sin" or his 80's Elizabeth Taylor haircut?

Carcassian said:
* slow hand clap *

Yay for Ozzy. :Smug: Does that explain "The Ultimate Sin" or his 80's Elizabeth Taylor haircut?
It explains everything about Ozzy. It's why he's just been an empty vessel that Sharon rides around. I'm sure the first time he put his left shoe on his right foot, he yelled, "Sharon!!" After that, he decided, 'Fuck decisions.'

I see maiden as drunks, rather than druggies. during the 80's

OZZY rules the metal world then it would have to be judas priest because they also dont need 3 gutarists then iron maiden comes in third in the metal catagory not only is OZZY the best metal composer ever known to man but hes also been doing it longer then anyone else not to mention the fact that he started the whole thing without OZZY there never would of been metal i mean if you want to get technical the beatles wrote the first metal song (HELTER SKELTER) but OZZY along with black sabbath were the first metal band the ever was and of course judas priest was the second and there almost as old as OZZY Iron Maiden is quite a bit younger so of course there current performance should be a little better but just wait untill they reach the same age as OZZY and PRIEST and see what there doing then ill bet the stuff OZZY is doing today will still waist em Iron maide has an awsome sound dont get me wrong but who wouldent with 3 lead gutarists

ChiefSmoke said:
OZZY rules the metal world: then it would have to be judas priest, because they also dont need guitarists. Iron Maiden comes in third in the metal catagory. Not only is OZZY the best metal composer ever known to man , but he's also been doing it longer then anyone

SNIP: I gave up there ^^:rolleyes:

waist (sic) em Iron maide has an awsome sound dont get me wrong but who wouldent with 3 lead gutarists?

A: Ozzy Osbourne?

See me after class, and do your home work.

What are you the chief of smoking? Poles?

ChiefSmoke said:
OZZY rules the metal world then it would have to be judas priest because they also dont need 3 gutarists then iron maiden comes in third in the metal catagory not only is OZZY the best metal composer ever known to man but hes also been doing it longer then anyone else not to mention the fact that he started the whole thing without OZZY there never would of been metal i mean if you want to get technical the beatles wrote the first metal song (HELTER SKELTER) but OZZY along with black sabbath were the first metal band the ever was and of course judas priest was the second and there almost as old as OZZY Iron Maiden is quite a bit younger so of course there current performance should be a little better but just wait untill they reach the same age as OZZY and PRIEST and see what there doing then ill bet the stuff OZZY is doing today will still waist em Iron maide has an awsome sound dont get me wrong but who wouldent with 3 lead gutarists
mmm give paddy some of the drugs you are on:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: