P. Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion

J-Mac

Sep 24, 2009
Canada
http://www.nme.com/news/p-diddy/54739

Apparently P. Diddy is being sued for $1 Trillion ($900 Billion for Child Support and $100 Billion for lost income). He also was in on 9/11... :err:

Sadly, it appears the LA superior court will hear the case next week.:loco:

What is the world coming to... :OMG:

lol, how fucking stupid is this woman?

(Diddy) went through Kim Porter and Rodney King and knocked down the World Trade Center and then they all came and knocked my children down. Set me up to be on disability and disabled my baby. He put my baby in a wheelchair.
[...]
I want my chip please help me. It's well worth over 100 zillions of dollars.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Why are people like this even allowed to live.. or speak -.-'

Can't wait to see how this turns out :lol: Well, actually, I know how it will but I'm hoping somebody catches a snapshot of her face when she loses the case.

she probably just wants to meet him in court...probably is convinced that he's gonna fall in love with her once they meet or some other a LITTLE bit less insane story

+1 yep, sounds like a reasonable explanation to me...It also fuels the stereotype that Americans will sue for anything

it'll just get thrown out as soon as it can be, crazy bitch will lose a bunch of money and that'll be that

Could P Diddy sue for libel as a response to the case? i know i would if i could!!