paddy band for this week is................................................ ..........

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
paddy looking at some old albums and this is good british BENEDICTION man they are fucking awesome check these motherfuckers out my friends and guess what time it is????????????????????????:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

bolt_thrower_warmaster_g.jpg

metal paddy said:
bolt thrower good but thats not what this is about good you are a numb nut and a cad dear sir

No, and yes, in that order.

Benediction are/were, in my opinion, average at the peak of their powers, and Dullsville, Arizona elsewhere.

unknown said:
that's got to be one of the greatest album covers ever

Looks like the kind of stuff Frank Frazetta did/does... Is he still making illustrations? It's amazing what happened to him.

He lost control of his right arm so he taught himself to draw and paint with his left. That happens to a lot of older artists... Me, I'm just going to go blind.

metal paddy said:
they are good and i do like them but itis not about them

It is now, Dave.

I think the art on Warmaster was by the guy who designed the cover to the hardbook version of Warhammer Fantasy battles, a wargame by Games Workshop in the 80s'.

Games Workshop sponsored some metal back in the day, including Bolt Throwers "Realm of Chaos" (and hence Bolt Throwers ongoing use of great artwork by GW artists up to "...For Victory". GW also released a Sabbat flexi-disc ("Blood for the Blood God") on orange flexi on the front of their monthly magazine.

I have it somewhere. It sounds like shit!

Erik said:
i used to own transcend the rubicon. maybe i still do, i can't even remember. it sucks, anyway.

You should still hear The Grand Leveller. Not mindblowing or anything but by far the bands best. Very solid material if you like oldschool death metal.

Nothing else from the band does anything for me at all. I know someone who owns Transcend and has no idea why because it's like nothing.

Erik said:
so sell it to me plz.

You have two Hopes, Bob and no.

Alas, Bob is dead.

You should have been a sad dungeons and dragons geek bastard in the eighties, like me.

Yeah, so the other kids were getting laid, but I can tell you the damage from a lance to greater than man sized creatures, and I've got the obscenely collectable albeit fucking awful Sabbat flexi-disc.

Imagine just how irretrievably unpopular I was (and am) at parties.

Save vs Death!

(fail):err: