paddy band for this week is................................................ ..........

you know paddy, maybe i should make the next band of the week... ill do it right now actually, and every saturday or sunday... i just feel that if your going to honor a band you should say a little more than

"man they are fucking awesome check these motherfuckers out my friends "

Grand Leveller and Dark is the Season both had a great atmosphere to them and deserve more credit.

Good call Paddy but I do agree with other comments; if you are to continue with a band of the week thread, you should include more detail or discography or something.

Priest of Evil said:
Grand Leveller and Dark is the Season both had a great atmosphere to them and deserve more credit.

Good call Paddy but I do agree with other comments; if you are to continue with a band of the week thread, you should include more detail or discography or something.
listen paddy is too drunk or stoned for any more detail bet you lot can not wait for this weeks band tune and drop out to find out:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: