paddy band of the week is vader

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
paddy band this week is vader man they are awesome polands best band:kickass: :kickass: Can paddy just say thanks for the e mails and messages saying how great iam and the great bands i like paddy loves you all:Smokin: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
paddy band this week is vader man they are awesome polands best band:kickass: :kickass: Can paddy just say thanks for the e mails and messages saying how great iam and the great bands i like paddy loves you QUOTE]

Vader are one of my favourite bands of ALL time.

Fucking great band.

Best album? De Profundis, of course :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Vader are an awesome band. They were my favorite band for awhile. They also helped get me more into thrash metal. I couldn't figure out why I liked Vader so much more than other death metal bands. When I found out they were death/thrash, I looked into more thrash bands and really started loving that. I finallly get to see Vader for the first time this year on my birthday (with Destruction!) on the North American Crusaders tour.

Vader is also one of my favorite bands. I love the vocals and they have some great songs. I haven't heard much of the middle career stuff, but I my favorite album that I have of their's is The Beast. There new EP is also outstanding.

Great choice Paddy :kickass::kickass:

metal paddy said:
get your ears cleaned my friend:erk: :erk: :erk: :heh: :heh: :p :p

I usually clean my ears very good. You can stick a Q-Tip in both if you want!

I could use an eargasm

Susperia said:
I think you're going to have to explain to us, or at least to me, what an 'eargasm' is...

Have you cleaned your ears & it feels so good you do not want to stop ?. That's an eargasm...

cookiecutter said:
They sound like someone threw Thrash, Death, and a unique vocalist into a sausage factory and made one hella tasty Metal Kielbasa.

In other words, check them out :)
VADER KICK ASS!:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :kickass: