now listen to paddy bout emos

Demilich said:
:lol: am i the only one around here who finds it kind of strange that so many people react so harshly to ways of life they don't understand? i don't know anything about emo kids beyond the name-calling they endure from all kinds of people. but saying that they don't value their lives because they live them differently then yours is :err:

...having reviewed the comments made by me following my self-induced stupefecation through Jack Daniels, I can only mirror your comments.

Jesus, I'm a lame old fucker who ought to know better.:erk:

Carcassian said:
...having reviewed the comments made by me following my self-induced stupefecation through Jack Daniels, I can only mirror your comments.

Jesus, I'm a lame old fucker who ought to know better.:erk:
hey man the nothing wrong with being pissed up paddy loves it it is what the right arm is for so now tell me are you a emo or maybe a homo or a hobo :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

metal paddy said:
hey man the nothing wrong with being pissed up paddy loves it it is what the right arm is for so now tell me are you a emo or maybe a homo or a hobo :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I reserve the right not to incriminate myself.

^ you're an angry person.... an angry person with a point... and if i had a pitchfork, i would gather the village and find the emos, and bring them to your doorstep, where you would most likely have your way with them, while watching golf... DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, its true though... their taking our metal maidens... i say we RIOT!!! OR GO GET SOME HOTDOGS.... THEN RIOT!!!! (not sure what it will accomplish, BUT IM HUNGRY AND ANGRY...RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE)

btw "emo" simply refers to music that follows in the hardcore punk tradition but with a more introspective focus which is manifested in the music pretty much in the form of a less straight-on approach that traditional hardcore punk; more complex melodies, song structures, timings etc. there is no rule that emo has to be whiny music and much of it isnt (rites of spring, fugazi, hot water music etc), also most of what is called emo by the mainstream these days isnt emo at all, just like with metal!!

Spectacular Views said:
btw "emo" simply refers to music that follows in the hardcore punk tradition but with a more introspective focus which is manifested in the music pretty much in the form of a less straight-on approach that traditional hardcore punk; more complex melodies, song structures, timings etc. there is no rule that emo has to be whiny music and much of it isnt (rites of spring, fugazi, hot water music etc), also most of what is called emo by the mainstream these days isnt emo at all, just like with metal!!

Well, now an accepted use for the word "emo" is weak or effete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_with_disputed_usage

Carcassian said:
Ok, I'm pissed up again now.

KILL. THEM. ALL.

FLOPPY. FRINGED. CUNTS.
slow down be like the paddy himself and smoke the weed:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: