now listen to paddy bout emos

Carcassian said:
A potato eating terrorist fucker ?
no l belive in peace and while at it leave the gothic kids alone as well LONG LIVE EMOS AND GOTHS AND PUBS AND LAGER AND GIN AND WHORE HOUSES AND METAL AND ETC ETC .................................................:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
no l belive in peace and while at it leave the gothic kids alone as well LONG LIVE EMOS AND GOTHS AND PUBS AND LAGER AND GIN AND WHORE HOUSES AND METAL AND ETC ETC .................................................:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I believe in peace too Paddy, but do you know how tempting it is to kill every fucking kid I see at school with their hair over their eyes crying about how their girlfriend dumped them, when they only went out for a week?

It is VERY tempting I'll tell you that. They don't value their own life, therefore I say we owe it to them to take it from them.

EDIT: Yahweh is a dick, Odin is much cool.

Ex-cally-boo said:
I believe in peace too Paddy, but do you know how tempting it is to kill every fucking kid I see at school with their hair over their eyes crying about how their girlfriend dumped them, when they only went out for a week?

It is VERY tempting I'll tell you that. They don't value their own life, therefore I say we owe it to them to take it from them.

EDIT: Yahweh is a dick, Odin is much cool.
you know we love you

Ex-cally-boo said:
Are you insinuating that I was not loved enough in my toddler and young child years?
well yes you seem unbalancedand very very very unloved paddy should know i am a doctor and my wife is a mental health nurse my friendo_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Thumbs up to that.

Killing = bad :Spin:
Typically, I'd agree to that, but these "emos" do not deserve the life they have been blessed with as they have desecrated it by not valueing it .

metal paddy said:
well yes you seem unbalancedand very very very unloved paddy should know i am a doctor and my wife is a mental health nurse my friend
Ah, is that so? Is it not possible that I am just an angsty teen with a bleak outlook on life?

No one likes emos I personally hate them and everything they stand for " Ohh I hate my girlfriend she left me for my best friend I love her so much I hate life" That is what they sing about and that is there way of life.
Emo is the worst.

:lol: am i the only one around here who finds it kind of strange that so many people react so harshly to ways of life they don't understand? i don't know anything about emo kids beyond the name-calling they endure from all kinds of people. but saying that they don't value their lives because they live them differently then yours is :err: