now listen to paddy bout emos

If I didn't have such a keen sense of self preservation this thread by itself would tempt me to kill paddy and everyone else in it except me.

I would have voted for the other guy. But I believe voting to be a means of appeasing the middle class so they won't discover that their very lives are meaningless and they have no control over anything but what color car they drive, and, ultimately, the American political system to be one built on propaganda and extortion.

And Dr. Phil looks like a giant penis.

Demilich said:
:lol: am i the only one around here who finds it kind of strange that so many people react so harshly to ways of life they don't understand? i don't know anything about emo kids beyond the name-calling they endure from all kinds of people. but saying that they don't value their lives because they live them differently then yours is :err:
you are right emo kids are different so what metal is different picking on emos is pure bullshit

Teh Grimarse said:
I would have voted for the other guy. But I believe voting to be a means of appeasing the middle class so they won't discover that their very lives are meaningless and they have no control over anything but what color car they drive, and, ultimately, the American political system to be one built on propaganda and extortion.

And Dr. Phil looks like a giant penis.

Wow, you're retarded.