now listen to paddy bout emos

Stormwatch said:
And alcohol isn't an excuse. I'm drunk right now, but I don't post in the third person. I thought he was amusing at first, but come on mate, it's getting REALLY fucking old now.
do know what stromy my wife says she what to have a baby with you and she agrees wiTH you and says i am a boring drunken wanker but as i have all ways said LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU MARRY ONE:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Stormwatch said:
You think Maiden are artistically redundant? You must be an "expert".

On cock sucking.

Hahahahaha, nice one!

Agreed by the way.

Paddy - you are an amusing person in my opinion, but your opinion is wrong n this matter:

Emo fuckers need to be gassed, then stabbed, then stamped on, and finally immolated, to prevent the spread of the disease.

Carcassian said:
Hahahahaha, nice one!

Agreed by the way.

Paddy - you are an amusing person in my opinion, but your opinion is wrong n this matter:

Emo fuckers need to be gassed, then stabbed, then stamped on, and finally immolated, to prevent the spread of the disease.
OH DEAR WHAT ABOUT PEACE AND LOVE MY MAN:erk: :erk: :erk:

Spectacular Views said:
okay go back to your artistically vapid NWOBHM thats been passé since about 1985 and i'll keep listening to music with real substance, no problem
I don't listen to many NWOBHM bands actually, but well done for guessing my entire metal tastes, presumably based purely on my username.

High On Maiden said:
I don't listen to many NWOBHM bands actually, but well done for guessing my entire metal tastes, presumably based purely on my username.

That's okay, Maiden epitomize lunkheaded metal enough to make up for not hearing many others :)

Spectacular Views said:
That's okay, Maiden epitomize lunkheaded metal enough to make up for not hearing many others :)

Shouldn't you be lurking under a bridge somewhere, hoping for goats to pass by above ?

Spectacular Views said:
look guys, a metalhead in denial about the artistic redundancy of the music he likes!

You know what? I've probably never heard any one NWOBHM album over 50 times, but I'd like to hear an explanation of how metal as a whole is any less artistically relevant than emo (even "real" emo)