*special guest*

For USA/Canada :
Ensiferum
Thurizas
Eluveitie
Tyr

Is this fucking badass or what?
here's the official website : http://www.paganfest.net/

For the european tour, we can vote for the special guest from a list of local bands. I'd suggest you wait a little before voting cause the list of bands willing to play in the Pagan Fest isn't complete yet.

:headbang:

Yeah, i'm probably gonna vote for Aes Dana as well, but I'll wait a little. I'm hesitant with Heol Telwen, they're less famous and pretty damn good so they should get more support.
The site has a little mistake.. they put "DE" instead of "FR" next to Aes Dana. Kind of annoying :p

im going to the metalfest show, no tickets released yet, but as soon as they do im buying one

Come to the LA show you douche bag!!!

Well I might end up doing that, because it's possible they couldn't find a place in OC and just moved it to LA. I 'd prefer the OC show though simply because it's closer and on a Saturday.

Yeah, too bad for you americans. Korpiklaani is what makes the euro tour so awsome. I wonder why they're not coming to the US, I mean its hardly a month more of touring, as if they had plans in May other than drinking booze ;)

Yeah, too bad for you americans. Korpiklaani is what makes the euro tour so awsome. I wonder why they're not coming to the US, I mean its hardly a month more of touring, as if they had plans in May other than drinking booze ;)

their sales in the US is what affects their ability to play here. That's why AA finally just finished their first headlininng tour because with oden in our side sales were very good

its also like letting limbonic art tour the US but barely anyone knowing of them. Hence they would have to cancel every show due to low ticket sales. I would love to see limbonic art perform in the US

Oh, I didn't think Tyr or Thurizaz were any more famous than Korpiklaani. I believe there would be more people in Europe to go see Korpiklaani than the other two.. Korpiklaani is much more fun. but then again, I guess you know better than me about the US. It just surprises me.