Pagan's Mind... Not Oldschool... but related anyway...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I've been digging Pagan's Mind lately. They are a prog-metal band from Norway. Anyway, the reason I wanted to post about them here is because Jorn Viggo Lofstat their lead guitarist is flat out unreal and he has a cool retro style in his solos. I miss hearing Vivian Campbell's Dio stuff and Wolff Hoffmann etc. etc..... Jorn brings that era of style back. The drummer is elite as well, but he's not retro in his approach.
If you are a big guitar fan you might want to check this band out even if you don't care for Prog. The guy is simply that good. The same thing goes for the drummer. These are two musicians that are at the top of their crafts in the same band.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I've been digging Pagan's Mind lately. They are a prog-metal band from Norway. Anyway, the reason I wanted to post about them here is because Jorn Viggo Lofstat their lead guitarist is flat out unreal and he has a cool retro style in his solos. I miss hearing Vivian Campbell's Dio stuff and Wolff Hoffmann etc. etc..... Jorn brings that era of style back. The drummer is elite as well, but he's not retro in his approach.
If you are a big guitar fan you might want to check this band out even if you don't care for Prog. The guy is simply that good. The same thing goes for the drummer. These are two musicians that are at the top of their crafts in the same band.

Bryant

They are a very good band :) I liked the songs you sent me