Pagan's Mind confirmed to headline Progpower Europe

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
PAGAN'S MIND confirmed as headliner for PROGPOWER EUROPE 2008
Hi,

PAGAN'S MIND are now confirmed to headline ProgPower Europe on Friday 3 October 2008. Because we celebrate our 10th anniversary next year, the festival will be a full 3-day event with 3 bands on Friday and 6 on Saturday and Sunday. So PAGAN'S MIND is one of the 3 headliners who will offer you a full show of almost 2 hours.

Check out all the details at www.progpower.eu.

Greetings,
Rene Janssen
ProgPower Europe Organization

This is no surprise to me at all. At 39 years old, I have seen more concerts that I can even count, yet I can't say I have seen a better band than PM live. I have seen a handful that are equal mind you, but this band was as close to perfect as one can get live. If I were in a band, I don't know if you could pay me enough money to play after them. Mere mortals can't compete. They deserve this slot and I wish I could afford to go see this show.

Bryant

yup, read it yesterday, Suspyre also is already confirmed.
As it will be the 10th issue of PP Europe it will be a full 3 days show,with 3 headliners (Pagan's Mind is one of them). I'm very curious wich bands will play in 2008 ... I'm praying for not too much harsh vocal stuff :headbang:

Obviously I have already made my point about how good they are. I didn't think they were big enough even in Europe to get a headliner slot, but if you can show me a better current band, I will buy ten copies of their latest release.

Bryant

yup, read it yesterday, Suspyre also is already confirmed.
As it will be the 10th issue of PP Europe it will be a full 3 days show,with 3 headliners (Pagan's Mind is one of them). I'm very curious wich bands will play in 2008 ... I'm praying for not too much harsh vocal stuff :headbang:

Obviously I have already made my point about how good they are. I didn't think they were big enough even in Europe to get a headliner slot, but if you can show me a better current band, I will buy ten copies of their latest release.

Bryant

As for Live performance Sieges Even probably will come close :p
Hopefully you will get to see them at PP USA ????

Well, missed Pagan's Mind at PP Europe this year, but last Thursday went to see them at the VanishingPoint - Pagan's Mind - Sonata Arctica Tour. Pagan's Mind only got to play 45 minutes but they absolutely slayed !!!! Don't know why a shitty sounding band like Sonatica is a headliner on this tour. Even Vanishing Point was waaaaaay better than SA !!!! I still hope to see Pagan's Mind again soon on a headliner tour. Gotta agree with Bryant this is one of the top live bands at the moment !