Pagan's Mind confirmed as headliner for ProgPower Europe 2008!

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
Taken from the ProgPower Europe website:

"PAGAN'S MIND will be one of the 3 headliners for ProgPower Europe 2008.

Norwegian progmetal masters PAGAN'S MIND will once more return to The Netherlands for a performance at ProgPower Europe. After their excellent performances back in 2003 and 2005, we now offer you the band for a full show as headliner of ProgPower Europe 2008 on Friday 3 October. Because we celebrate our 10th anniversary, next year's edition of ProgPower Europe will be a full 3-day event with 3 bands on Friday and 6 bands on Saturday and Sunday. PAGAN'S MIND will do a show of about 2 hours, so you better not miss this opportunity."

Shit. I wish I could be there.

Great news. Just saw that a couple of hours ago. I've been to PPUK and PP Scandinavia, so it looks like a good reason to visit PP Europe next year.:)

Maybe with this amount of time they'll actually play something from Infinity Divine? I was disappointed at the lack of ID material at ProgPower (Though any PM setlist is a great setlist.)

Unless I'm mistaken and I forgot about an Infinity Divine song that they did play?

Wow, with this news, I may want to go to ProgPower Europe vs. going back to Atlanta next year for PP USA. Hey Doc, can you confirm with the band just how long their set will be? A 2 hour show would certainly be worth a trip to Europe.

The just might even play "Embracing Fear" and/or "A New Beginning" from "Infinity Divine".:kickass:

Haha. Cool!

I hope I can make it. Gonna require quite a bit of persuasion and saving.

Does anyone happen to know of a ballpark figure of how much this entire venture would cost, airfare/hotel/tickets included? Flying from probably Boston or New York. And assuming I stay in the hotel all three nights and leave for home on Monday.

Hi all,

It has been a nice weekend with on Friday a meet up with my friends from Pagan’s Mind at ProgPower in Baarlo (and of course everybody else who was there as well – it was lovely seeing you again!).
Pics of Friday’s headliner are online now.

Stay safe,

Cris

Enter The World of Photography
Lluky Gallery - www.llukygallery.nl
by Cristel Brouwer

pmpp16.jpg

pmpp36.jpg

pmpp44.jpg

pmpp31.jpg