PAGAN'S MIND confirmed as headliner for PROGPOWER EUROPE 2008

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

PAGAN'S MIND are now confirmed to headline ProgPower Europe on Friday 3 October 2008. Because we celebrate our 10th anniversary next year, the festival will be a full 3-day event with 3 bands on Friday and 6 on Saturday and Sunday. So PAGAN'S MIND is one of the 3 headliners who will offer you a full show of almost 2 hours.

Check out all the details at www.progpower.eu.

Greetings,
Rene Janssen
ProgPower Europe Organization

Congrats to both Pagan's Mind (since they so deserve it now after a amazing performance at PPUSA this past year) and Rene for getting such a kick ass band for the PPEurope fans to enjoy.

O_O

I'm surprised. Didn't realize they were all that big and sold that many albums worldwide. Grats to them.

Well it's not surprising considering the heavy touring they're doing in Europe right now. Wouldn't be surprised if PM tours the US soon.

O_O

I'm surprised. Didn't realize they were all that big and sold that many albums worldwide. Grats to them.

same here

but i can tell you what, there arent many bands that can put on a better show than those guys, they are definitely a solid choice as far as the actual putting-on-a-hell-of-a-show part goes.

COOL! Lucky English bastards! :eek: & w/only 4 CD's, they will be able to play most of their songs at that show too! Damn the distance! I'd love to see that! & hell yeah PM deserve it!! Maybe, one day they will headline PPUSA?!?!?!:headbang:

COOL! Lucky English bastards! :eek: & w/only 4 CD's, they will be able to play most of their songs at that show too! Damn the distance! I'd love to see that! & hell yeah PM deserve it!! Maybe, one day they will headline PPUSA?!?!?!:headbang:

Good thing you aren't going to that festival ... you'd end up with planetickets to England and find yourself stranded in the wrong country :loco:

Oh, ok. Isn't that also called Holland? I never understood why that country has 2 completeky diff names!??o_O

"Holland" is also informally used in English and other languages, including sometimes the Dutch language itself, to mean the whole of the modern country of the Netherlands.

Oh by the way the inhabitants of Holland(Netherlands) are called Dutch, and their primary language is Flemish, go figure.

Oh by the way the inhabitants of Holland(Netherlands) are called Dutch, and their primary language is Flemish, go figure.

Ehmmm ... no ....

The official language is Dutch in Holland/Netherlands. In Belgium half the population speaks Flemish, in Holland it's just a small part.

Oh, in USA you speak English, go figure ;-))))))))