PAIN - hear 3 new songs + "Same old song" live

Serene

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2004
aftonbladet is streaming "Bye/Die", "Tables have turned" and "Dont count me out", great songs btw! :headbang:

and you can see "Same old song" performed live today on the swedish TV4 channel here but you have to register first, it's free.

Jeez, these are so cool! Now I've heard about half of the album and I really think it's a lot stronger than "Nothing Remains The Same"!

Serene, how come you get all this info? I mean I think I am quite well informed about the bands I care for, but I'd never find anything like that! Especially since you are from Germany and the paper is Swedish! Interested in working as a personal information agent for me? ;-)

By the way: do you know, whether the limited edition with DVD is for Sweden only or not? Cause on amazon.de, Nuclear Blast online shop and EMP ypu can only preorder the normal version without DVD... if the limited is Sweden-only I got to order at CDON again, damit! Well, that would mean I could get the album before march without having a bad feeling about spending unnecessarily much money only to get it earlier, haha!

paINflames said:
Serene, how come you get all this info? I mean I think I am quite well informed about the bands I care for, but I'd never find anything like that! Especially since you are from Germany and the paper is Swedish! Interested in working as a personal information agent for me? ;-)

lol, sure :D

But really it's just luck I guess, I search through search engines and somehow always manage to find those stuff, nothing special really... and eventually even swedish newspaper can be read (lol, kinda) with the help of an online translator ;)

I agree with you about the album, much stronger and heavier plus great vocal performance, I've heard "Stay away" today and it's really great too, heavy and there's a bit of Hypocrisy-like vocals at the end :headbang:

About the ltd edition, honestly, I have no idea... but have you checked the nuclearblast shop lately? they have the "Same old song" single now and they'll be selling the ltd DVD version (it's import, so with the shipping it costs basicly the same as ordering from cdon) and Pain t-shirts :)
no girlies though.... :erk:

ohh and I've found another interview, audio and in english this time :) click
and "Dancing with the dead" in Peter's words

That interview is really cool as well! I'm wondering which Hypocrisy song he actually wrote for Pain!

So Serene, where did you hear "Stay Away"? Gotta post me another link I guess, haha.

I've seen the stuff on Nuclear Blast, yeah. But thanks anyway. Maybe I'll get together some friends and order some stuff so we can split the shipping costs. We'll see...