Pain of Salvation: setlist vote now online

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of the unique opportunity for the fans to choose the setlist for Pain of Salvation's show at ProgPower V, Rakosh Radio will dedicate this weekend's playlist to the songs on the ballot.

So, consider this a refresher for the fans, and an opportunity for those unfamiliar with PoS to check out the songs (and make an informed decision on the ballot).

The songs will be rotated in the order they appear on the ballot--except for songs from The Perfect Element (somehow my copy was some kind of manufacturing defect: the entire album is one long 72:41 song). Sorry, but you'll just have to enjoy the whole album! :D

Thanks again to Glenn and Pain of Salvation for giving us (the fans) this opportunity!

:Smokin:

a number of copies of TPE Pt 1 were issued like that when it was 1st released. What you have in some ways could be considered a collectors item, although I still hope to get myself a copy of the 2CD Digipack Ltd Edition.

No Plains of Dawn, King of Loss, Thorn Clown or Her Voices and of course no BE material. I'd also 1st and foremost see them do songs they rarely do live, esp never at PPUSA. So my list went like:

Trace of Blood
Beyond the Pale
Inside Out
Home
In the Flesh
Nightmist
Falling - The Perfect Element
People Passing By
Reconciliation
Used
Chain Sling
Inside
Idioglossia
Undertow
Water

Kyle

Here's my list...

1. Inside
2. Used
3. Ending Theme
4. Falling - Perfect Element
5. Rope Ends
6. Beyond The Pale
7. Idioglossia
8. Handful Of Nothing
9. People Passing By
10. "!"
11. Trace Of Blood
12. Fandango
13. Second Love
14. Ashes
15. Chainsling

I have not submitted my vote yet, so I don't know what happens when you do. With that said, are you automaticaaly shown the results of the voting thus far after submitting your vote? Also, when does the vor\ting end, and when will we know what the set-list will be? Thanks

You don't get to see the results, and I'm willing to bet that the set will remain a suprise until PoS takes the stage in September. Also, don't hesitate to fill it out and send it now. You are able to go back and change what you voted for.

If that is the case, which would suck, then they are obviously going to play whatever they want and this whole voting thing is just a hoax. I really hope we are provided with the results prior to the show...

Nightwish,

You have insulted both my integrity and the honesty of the band. It was MY decision to not release the results of the poll, not the band. I stand by the decision now more than ever.

Glenn H.

Glenn, I apologize if you took my post as an insult. As I re-read what I wrote, I can understand how it may have come across as such. I guess I just got carried away with the whole process since I love the band so much. I spoke irrationally as I was putting together my set-list and once again I apologize for that. I'm sure the band will put on an incredible performance regardless of the set-list and I respect your decision to not release the results of the poll. I still have 1 other question... When does the voting end???

Status
Not open for further replies.