Pain songs...

ds336

Nov 19, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site
Hey everyone, what are your top 10 Pain songs?
Mine would be:
1.) Same Old Song
2.) Nothing
3.) Third Wave
4.) Just Hate Me
5.) Fade Away
6.) Breathing In, Breathing Out
7.) On & On
8.) 12:42/Crashed
9.) Dark Fields of Pain
10.) Suicide Machine

Ha I saw the original Testament too. hehe. Damn that was badass.

Well my top 10 pain songs are:
1. Shut Your Mouth
2. Bye/Die
3. Same Old Song
4. Eleanor Rigby
5. End of the Line
6. On & On
7. Pull Me Under
8. Suicide Machine
9. Save Me
10. Supersonic Bitch

lumitalvi said:
Huh? swedish lesson??? I see you´ve got some news to me too ;)
Ha det bra!

lite grann nyheter :)

I watched the video meanwhile. It's quite cool, but am I the only one who prefers the old live line-up? There was a lot more energy on the stage. Nowadays it's just Peter who moves. The girls hardly interact with the crowd.

@ ds - sorry I didn't respond till now. I am quite ill this entire month, worse right now than ever. So I am sporadically looking at threads and stuffs and forgot to answer this one. I am very glad you like my photos!!! I posted a brand new update about an hour ago too. Bunches of new shots. I have Testament's original lineup many times actually, I live in the bay area and have known those guys for many many years. The new show with the old lineup was very good too. Was nice to see Greg again since he lives so far away now and was nice to see everyone else too. They, no matter the lineup, have NEVER disappointed me live.

Yeah, I hear yeah. (Sorry about you being sick, I hope it's nothing too serious.) The one thing I don't like about the original line up uniting, is the fact that they now won't play songs from 'Demonic' or 'The Gathering.' When Priest united they stopped playing tracks from 'Jugulator' & 'Demolition' even though they said that they would continue to do so! I hate it that every band that reunites stops playing songs from albums just because a certain band member/members (especially the singer) return! There's so many great songs that get swept into the dust! Look at Sabbath, they get back w/ Ozzy, & they play from their first... what 4 albums? (the albums w/ Ozzy) & they leave out EVERY ALBUM released from over 2 more decades (80s & 90s.) It's ridiculous!
Sorry about the rant Squeak, I don't know where that came from. :loco: I hope you feel better. Oh yeah, you forgot to mention what it was like to see Morgana Lefay?

yep!
cool vid! :headbang:

my top 10 :

1. Breathing in breathing out
2. On and on
3. parralel to ecstasy
4. Crash
5. Shut your mouth
6. Expelled
7. save me
8. Same old song
9. Nothing