Pain / Upcoming Tour

..am looking for Pain bootlegs! on cdr! but not mp3 Source do you want to trade??
send you list ect. via PM :hotjump: i have ten diff. Pain boots! :yell:

lumitalvi said:
Okay... those dates aren´t even funny :mad:
@Leviathane: maybe I should hop into a plane again and come with ya :p ?? ..okok, I´ll settle for writing that toolatebeing e-mail sometime.

no Finnish date, I have read just until today :yell:

fruck---> that's unfair!

(yeah I misspelled on purpose :p )

and did you like it??
to me it was a bit disappointing because of the show (I like to see people go crazy on stage) but for the rest it was ok... have seen worse

:Spin:

sirenia: 40 min
pain: 45
th of tragedy: 60
tiamat: 70

I heard
- end of the line
- shut your mouth
- the beatles cover eleanor rigby
- some new songs of the upcoming album
not sure about these
- it's only them, supersonic bitch en on and on ....

So Pain yesterday was absolutly excellent!! A great show and a great suprise: a new guitarist player (a girl) and a new bassist player (another girl)... :yow:

Pain played about 45 minuts and this is the full set list:
-Supersonic Bitch
-End of the Line
-Nothing
-Breathing in, Breathing out
-Eleanor Rigby
-Same Old Song
-Greed
-Shut your Mouth
-On and On

Can't wait to see them again in Tilburg!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Really can't wait any more! The list is very cool, although one more from Nothing Remains the Same wouldn't be bad. Hope they play a bit longer tomorrow since the gig is without Tiamat and ToT are headlining!
Also very interesting, that Peter got some girls in the lineup now! Hope they are pretty? :D
I will see tomorrow :hotjump:
Thanx for the answers btw.!

You're welcome :oops: I hope you'll enjoy the show as much as I did!!!
And to answer your question, yeah the new female members are cute and very nice persons.
I put a little sample of my pics:
13742502.jpg

13742503.jpg

13742504.jpg

13742505.jpg

:hotjump: :headbang:

Hey, just returned from the concert and it was fucking great!!!
Started a bit funny though, cause at the end of End of the Line the power on stage fucked up and it took some minutes to fix it. Just like Destruction at Wacken 2002 *g*.
They played Suicide Machine instead of On and On and I'm not sure what the first new song was. Peter said the title, but I couldn't really get it. Sounded like two words though, so maybe it wasn't Nothing. Great song however...
Unfortunately they didn't play longer than at the other gigs but what the hell...
Sound was great and I nearly banged my head off, haha.
Btw: the girls really are cute, but that twinkling guitar sure looks crappy!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

PerfidiA said:
You're welcome :oops: I hope you'll enjoy the show as much as I did!!!
And to answer your question, yeah the new female members are cute and very nice persons.
I put a little sample of my pics:
13742502.jpg

13742503.jpg

13742504.jpg

13742505.jpg

:hotjump: :headbang:

There is just one song which missed to be the perfect setlist: Parallel to Ecstasy :)

And OMG! those pics!! Thanks!!! :headbang:

Malinká said:
There is just one song which missed to be the perfect setlist: Parallel to Ecstasy :)

Yeah, that's damn true! Parallel to Ecstasy is a fuckin killer! That one plus Delusions (love it so much!).

Btw: Greed didn't sound too good live, was too much "strumming" so you couldn't hear much of the melodies. Maybe their live sound is only mixed for the newer songs with less guitar work so the old ones with more dominant guitars just sound pulpy. But maybe the reason was the power-fuck-up, cause they played Greed directly after that...

Still a great gig!

The Show in Andernach was so Great.........and a big Surprise...The new Bassist-Girl...is from Germany....Bochum...pretty cool, It´s near my City!
Sirenia sucked and Theatre Of Tragedy was soooooooo Boring!!!

@PerfidiA: Perhaps, we see us at Tilburg........Jipiiiiii...Pain again!!!

@sverige: Both girls (the bassist and the guitarist) are from Bochum (Germany). They're very good friend actually :Spin:
I'll be at Tilburg, that's 100% sure, so if you recognize me, just come and we'll drink a beer together :dopey:
See ya then!

MadTinus said:
Hey! I know you, we spent the night at your place on the Detonation UK-tour early November last year! How did you like the CD we left for you?! Funny to see you here :)
Fck yeh- that was me, I liked the cd thx. Jeez I was sooo ill after that night and regret it so much...I thought i was dying :puke: eeh that lager! Anyway you're still welcome again!

hehe I'm sometimes on here, being such a Pain/Hypo fan...
This Same Old Song has got me foxed---i was thinking early 90's---Prong--no--Sisters of mercy--no?? Aggghh?? twixt To/Die/For 'Farewell' (but I only know that cuz of the video in Beauty In Darkeness Vol 5 I bought for Suicide Machine lol) Well I guess that's the idea being 'same old song' so then it's working!!

@PerfidiA:Happy New Year, I hope you get well into this year and had a lot´s of BEER....I had one beer too much, an a cocktail too much......so I feel like crashed Car the Day after!

In TILBURG____ Of course....When I see you, I think we´ll drink a lot of Beers toghether.....one of Peter, another one of Peter......and so go on!

(I hope The Dream comes true and we can come!....because it´s over 150 kilometers far away, and it´s not sure that a friend bought us her car))

Greetz....Natalie