Paladin join the roster

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Please join me in welcoming Paladin to the ProgPower USA roster. They will replace Wind Rose and open the festivities on Friday. The band had the following to say:

"Playing ProgPower has been a legit dream of ours. One we were hopeful for but honestly never really thought would happen." Well, IT'S HAPPENING ." Even crazier, it's happening one month from now! The circumstances are unfortunate since this opportunity for us comes as a direct result of Wind Rose having to drop off, but we couldn't be more excited & honored to be chosen as their replacement. Our collective pants are shidded and we can't wait to kick off the Day 3 festivities with all our friends in the PPUSA Pal-Den.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWmfpRnrLE

Never heard them before, but I'm halfway through their only full-length album Ascension. Pleased having them as an opener. Nice job Glenn, especially on such short notice. Convenient too since they're from Atlanta.

never heard of them even though I live in GA and see shows a lot in Atlanta. My wife played the video for the song "Shoot For the Sun" once I got home from work. DAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!! Hell yes, this is my wheel house!! Great job Glenn

Last edited: