PAn ThY Lyrics

Dont think there is lyrics no.sux cause they would be cool ,you have no way of knowing what the hell he is sayin. I have 4 of there albums think thats all they have. dawn of dream , dream 2 , kahoos and konfusion 2 & 3

hm... didn´t I read that Robban Karlsson sang for PTM instead of Dan? *confused*

now who is who on that albums, I read in the forum here, too.. just have to dig it up..

fireangel said:
hm... didn´t I read that Robban Karlsson sang for PTM instead of Dan? *confused*

now who is who on that albums, I read in the forum here, too.. just have to dig it up..

Dan didn't do the vocals for PTM, as for the lyrics, its the old Obiturary syndrome. I can't think of any bands "similiair" to PTM but you may enjoy Fleurety and Sigh.

diabolical vengeance said:
Dan didn't do the vocals for PTM, as for the lyrics, its the old Obiturary syndrome. I can't think of any bands "similiair" to PTM but you may enjoy Fleurety and Sigh.
exactly, I thought, too, he did not sing, so it is cleared now. But they use those strange artist names, so it is a bit mysterious :)

Including that ...Dawn demo, there are 5 releases: Dream II, Dawn of Dreams, Khaooohs, Khaoohs & Kon-Fus-Ion and ...Dawn.

As far as band similar to Pan-Thy, you'd definitely want to hear Dan's Karaboudjan album.

In my opinion, Karabourjan is Dan's continuation of panthymonium. It doesnt have Robberts vocals, but the music is still the same. It has Day disarayah and aag on it (Dan and Dans brother). And it has the sax!! In the end I was pleased and hope that hell make a full-length one day.