Pan-Thy-Monium

Strider

Crownless King
Oct 30, 2001
Pistoia, Italy
hello everyone,

do you know where can i find the lyrics (if they have ever been published) for the most bizarre of Dan's projects?

thanx!

there are none.

i read in an interview somewhere, that most of the vocals were improvised, and that there aren't really any lyrics...

as you can read on the official swanö pages, for the first album 'dawn of dreams' they partially improvised, and partially just used the lyrics of some obscure hardcore album they found in a 2nd hand record store...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't care less about lyrics, but I just ordered the new edition of DAWN OF DREAMS + KHAAOOHS CD yesterday! The only PTM I'd heard was the DREAM II MCD, and I didn't really like it. However, I really enjoyed the songs I downloaded from DAWN OF DREAMS, and thank fuck somebody finally re-released it! Should be killer...

I think i like the last Pan-Thy-Monium album, Khaooohs and Kon-Fus-Ion the most... The first two tracks on that album (14 and 11 minutes respectively) are IMO completely amazing, and show perfectly what PTM was about. Unfortunately there is not much on the album besides those tracks... Just a six minute synth-instrumental which is IMO rather boring, and after that only one track, which contains one minute of silence...

But still... those first two tracks, make me very happy having this album on CD.

That being said, I didn't hear the whole Dawn Of Dreams album, just a few tracks of it (including the 20+ minute first track, though :) )

Yeah, I'm expecting some PTM in the mail in the next few days. It's cool that the first 2 albums finally got re-issued, because they were really sought-after recordings. I can't wait to hear them! The only PTM I'd heard was the Dream II EP, and I thought it was very unspectacular...

Hehehehe, just wait till you hear the first track on 'Dawn..', it will rip your guts out, it's just soooooo cool :cool:
An awesome doom section about 15 minutes into it, comes in after a fast bit and is just soooooo slllooooooooowwww it kills me.