Pan thy used cds

there are some listed at amazon.co.uk and at gemm.com But I am not so good in the discography that I could say this is what you are looking for.

One has dawn of dream and the other page has dream II, so please check if it are the originals you are searching. Then why was Dawn of Dream re-issued together with Khaooos (I have that one)?

thx for the links.

But on both sites it's the 2cd set of dawn of dreams

I didn't see dreams 2 on either site.

What do you mean the by your question "then why was dawn of dream re-issued together with khaooos(i have that one)?

_bigbilly666_ said:
thx for the links.

But on both sites it's the 2cd set of dawn of dreams

I didn't see dreams 2 on either site.

What do you mean the by your question "then why was dawn of dream re-issued together with khaooos(i have that one)?
here on amazon it is called "Dream II" and maybe that is what you were looking for?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000J7CB/qid=1070142366/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_10_5/202-8304092-6980646

What I mean with the question is: what is the original "Dawn Of Dream" to you, because I have a 2-CD called Dawn of Dream/Khaooohs and I started to think that this is a different one than original.

Ah well, there was a pretty complete discography on www.metalprovider.com/eos, but that page loads very slowly and somehow I don´t find the discography there anymore..

okay. Back to transcribing the Dan-Interview =) Good luck anyways for your search.

the original "Dawn Of Dream" to me is the first release with only one 1 cd. I already have the khaooos oop release, so i didn't want to get the same album twice.

Thx for your help!

If anyone has any website that sale out of print cd that would be great as well thank

It pops up on ebay from time to time. I just saw one sold last week along with dream II. Personally I think we should have a trading colum on this forum for such a thing. I still want the original dawn of dreams for myself.

that trading thing is a good idea. Maybe CDN would like to create a thread and make it sticky?

Or the first one who likes to start with this, make a Trade/Want-thread and post your wishes.

starchildo@aol.com said:
It pops up on ebay from time to time. I just saw one sold last week along with dream II. Personally I think we should have a trading colum on this forum for such a thing. I still want the original dawn of dreams for myself.

I saw the two auctions that you were talking about. However a couple of people bid on them the first day they were up there!?. And with three days left in the bid on dawn of dreams the price was at $33 US. So i just forgot about it after that.

I do like the trading idea, but there is only a problem of trust with that.

I know their are some really good deals on ebay. for example i got october tide Grey Dawn, brand new, shipping included for $3 US. However on that auction (dawn of dreams for 1.25) i would have not been able to bidd on it because i live in canada and i used ebay.ca ...... it does not get the same search results as ebay.com.

I will keep on looking Thx