Pandora

Looks like fine somehow I created "Motorhead Radio" :D

NP: Lana Lane - 'Take A Breath'

Very nice. I can listen to some new songs without d/l. Thanks carnut!

It has let me listen to so much and now I have to register.

It requires a zip code and I don't live in the US so don't have a zip code and can't register :(

D'oh!

Thraxdude666 said:
It has let me listen to so much and now I have to register.

It requires a zip code and I don't live in the US so don't have a zip code and can't register :(

D'oh!

Just pick any zipcode and lie, they will never know. I have done it several times in similar circumstances.

NP: Lana Lane - 'Symphony Of Angels (arias and fables)'

I typed in Savatage and it choked. Tried Black Sabbath and got it started though. But I can't listen to it. Stuck on dial up.

I've started the ball rolling though. Today I ordered Satellite Internet from Direcway. $100 per month for 15 months (to pay off the equipment), $60/mo thereafter. Man, moving out into the boondocks sure has its penalties. I had to "shoot for the stars", though. I've been pulling out hair on a daily basis using dial up. Before long I'll look like Hawk and Wyvern if I don't do something.

Iced Earth - Dark Saga

Wyvern said:
Just pick any zipcode and lie, they will never know. I have done it several times in similar circumstances.

NP: Lana Lane - 'Symphony Of Angels (arias and fables)'

I haven't got a clue what a zip code is like living in the UK.

Can someone give me an example I can use?

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Any five digits would probably match up to a zip code (for US mail use). Try 85002. That's one of the local Phoenix zip codes.

Cheers dude.

Am now registered and it fucking rules.

Cryptopsy - And Then It Passes is currently playing :headbang: