Theocracy on Pandora?

Within Temptation is amazing. Sharon is amazing!!! :eek:... Hahahaha! I am a legit WT addict now. :eek:...

WT is good. I personally think they took a Nightwish-y sound (when they still had Tarja) and took it in a more...mainstream direction. Sharon does have a great voice though.

I finally heard Theocracy today! Listening to the Theocracy station, I got On Eagles' Wings and Absolution Day :headbang:

As others mentioned, the "similar artists" leave a lot to be desired (they have listed: Whitecross, The Beautiful Republic, Fireflight, Bride, and Thousand Foot Krutch). Though in the process of listening all afternoon, I did learn that Bride is pretty awesome :kickass:

BTW, here's the non-shocker of the day when I checked out the band page on Pandora: "People Listening to This Artist: Ryan Minard" :lol:

I personally am not a big fan of Bride. I think Dale sounds like a whistle sometimes. :p But that's just me.

Pandora: "People Listening to This Artist: Ryan Minard" :lol:

Lolol, definitely not a surprise. I'd also be on that list, except that Pandora is blocked here in Thailand. There are ways around that, but I haven't taken the time to do so.

I actually usually try every now and then to check us out on Pandora at work to see if we come up (which we never seem to)

However, the other day On Eagles Wings started - so that was cool to see. Even better, a song or two after OEW - a Stryper song started being played. So that is progress within Pandora :)

Theocracy is definitely on Pandora.com. Anyway, I got 'Haste The Day'. Question: Do any of you guys think Hast the Day have ANYTHING to do with Theocracy's style? Their Heavy/Death Metal. I think Pandora failed.

Haste The Day may sound harsh, but their characteristics are those of metalcore bands, not death metal bands.. and heavy is a term referring to metal from the 80's and a general term for all metal, it depends on how you look at it.
About your question; they're both Christian, and that's about it... and they're both a heavier form of rock

yeah, Haste the Day isn't the worst thing that came up for me on the Theocracy station...i got Dashboard Confessional! can anyone beat that?

Woah, hold on.. I really like a couple of songs by Haste The Day :D
I'm only 19 and when learning about metal in general I was exposed to metalcore as well, and I liked some things, but not the whole genre as a whole..
'When Everything Falls' is a nice tune to play when driving, and the soft part of "American Love" is enjoyable :)