Pantera Cover

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
If you watched the Used And Abused DVD, you'll remember that awesome cover of Fucking Hostile that went straight into behind space. I found on the interweb the audio of this show, but it wasn't complete, and didn't have this part. If someone could PM me with a link to somewhere where I can find a complete bootleg, or at least that part of it, as I'd like to have just the audio. Please be sure to PM me, and not to post the link in the thread itself, as this will invoke the wrath of the gods (metalages).

There's a bootleg of their show at the Hammersmith? The band has also released the audio of this show, not just the video, you know. So maybe you got mixed up thinking that it's an audio bootleg whereas it's just the official release.

There's a bootleg of their show at the Hammersmith? The band has also released the audio of this show, not just the video, you know. So maybe you got mixed up thinking that it's an audio bootleg whereas it's just the official release.

There is?
I think the sound is shittier than on the DVD, so it's probably an audio rip of the DVD anyhow. But I wasn't aware the audio had been released. Where can I get it?

Where the fuck can I get that? I must has it.
Fuck.
It's on amazon. for over $60.
Too lazy to look elsewhere right now.