pantera or dimebag fans...

shredderkid25

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2006
i just got copy of this dvd called Dimevision from my job at umg and if your a dimebag or pantera fan you probably figured out by the name "Dimevision" what this dvd is about... i cant stop watching this thing. it has such cool footage... i also discovered one of dimebags other projects called Rebel Meets Rebel. if youve heard this please tell me what you think because i think its awesome!! its pantera with COUNTRY singer david allen coe on vocals instead of phil. its some of the most interesting music ive ever heard. anyway heres a link to their video if you wanna check em out- http://www.rebelmeetsrebel.com/photos/albums/userpics/10002/Nothin-To-Lose_video.wmv

rebel meets rebel was a project that the guys from pantera worked on over a period of 4 years. Its good stuff. I personally like it, but alot of people arn't real big on the sourthern country flar.

shredderkid25 said:
i just got copy of this dvd called Dimevision from my job at umg and if your a dimebag or pantera fan you probably figured out by the name "Dimevision" what this dvd is about... i cant stop watching this thing. it has such cool footage...

omg I've tried to get that DVD, but they don't have it the store :mad:
I have to order it... fucking sucks....