Papa is attempting to raise some money...

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
That's right folks, I am attempting to move me and my family into a house, so a lot of stuff has got to go, I am selling cds at a steal prices!! This is a good time to see if I am selling anything you've been wanting to add to your collection. Click on my ebay link below and play wisely, you can get away with some good deals. And to my peeps here on UM, if you win, I'll waive the shipping charges!

Stuff on sale includes
God Forbid "Determination"
God Forbid "Out Of Misery"
Forbidden "Green"
Queensryche "Building Empires" VHS
Queensryche "Operation Livecrime" w/ 2 bonus trx
Witchery "Symphony For The Devil"
Arch Enemy "Black Earth" w/ bonus trx
Internecine "The Book Of Lambs" (features Jared Anderson & Erik Rutan of Hate Eternal, Derek Roddy & the drummer of Nile)
Brainstorm "metus Mortis"
Unanimated "In The Forest Of The Dreaming Dead"
Within Temptation "Enter" (hard to find!)
Annihilator "Remains" w/ bonus trx

And I will be listing in the next few days...

The Organization (ex Death Angel)
Lynch Mob "Wicked Sensation"
Destruction "Live Without Sense" (the thrash legends with two guitarists!)
Deceased "Supernatural Addiction"
Edwin "Another Spin Around The Sun" (solo album from former I Mother Earth vocalist, hard to find)

Maybe I'm a chump to leap straight in with Buy It Now...naaaaaaah! :p I'm so glad you had that Unanimated album! :D

Hum i've wanted to know if you are still selling Firedemon from carnal forge and i,d like to see a full list of what you'Re selling i'm pretty interested and surely a couple of friends are interested too

Papa Josh said:
Yeah, it's a good one. I still have Ancient God Of Evil, but I'm gonna hold on to that one for awhile.

And when you semm it, BOOM, I'll be there to relieve you of it :cool: Die Alone is a great song.