Parabstruse

Unfortunately for you.. I'm not going to listen atm.. But i swear i've heard the name before.. Not sure if it's you mentioning it, someone else mentioning it.. Or them adding me on myspace or something.

BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT SOON ENOUGH MY BOY!

Semen Across Lips.

Thank God the fellow changed the name. His music is genuinely really good from what I've heard.

Aaaaah them fellers.. I talked to him a little bit - A friend of the guy added La Vie De L'Euphorie.. Told me about them.. I added him, and he loved LVDL :D

Semen Across Lips is a lyric from 'Son Of The Morning' by Akercocke. I think it was for the best to change it.. It would most likely lead to people taking the piss etc.. And considering the band is serious, not what you want really.

Bloody lovely indeed! Took fucking loads of attempts for it to work though.. For some reason.. But worth the wait.
Post Rock, to me, is like trip-hop: it's the sort of genre i can't fail to like..

Impressive one man release. I do see a couple areas of improvement needed, such as the less then stellar drum programing. Although the drum work is passable, it does not maintain the high caliber set by the guitar and atmosphere. The production works, but has a large area for improvement. All said though, this is very enjoyable music and I have already listened several times.
Having said that, it does not quite hold up to my all time favorite one man project; When Day Descends.