Paradox Box Set Reviews

Good night to you too!

But before I hit the sack, I have to say that even though I got to know Threshold through the Hypothetical album too (I got my hands on more albums quite soon after that), I have to say that I enjoy Damian most of the three singers. Granted, I've only seen Damian live as I just managed to miss out on Mac on tour, but Damian just gives a particular, unprecedented edge on the recordings I've heard and he definitely delivers on stage. That's why he'll always be one of my favourite singers.

Hi,

I have just bought it at my local record shop who had to order it. It´s not that cheap but it is something special.

I did´nt have much time to listen to the songs. The box is something very good for me bcause it´s hard to get the older albums. So THE RAVAGES OF TIME and PARADOX are quite important for me to get to know older Threshold songs.
Great !

Frank

The box is something very good for me because it´s hard to get the older albums. So THE RAVAGES OF TIME and PARADOX are quite important for me to get to know older Threshold songs.
Great !

Hi Frank,
you can order the first three albums WOUNDED LAND, PSYCHEDELICATESSEN and EXTINCT INSTINCT in Special Editions (from 2001 and 2004) via Amazon here

Stay tuned Thresh-Heads!!! :headbang: