Paradox news update!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
PARADOX' mainman Charly Steinhauer has rejoined forces with drummer Alex and his brother bass player Oliver Holzwarth. Paradox is currently working on new material for a worldwide release in 2012 (record company: AFM records). The new record will be a conceptual album that ties on the Heresy story of the bands' eponymous and still most successful album Heresy (1989) that contained thrash metal hymns such as the title track, 'Crusaders Revenge' and 'Search For Perfection'. The trio in the year 2000 already created one Paradox classic entitled Collision Course.

l-23.jpg

Commented drummer Alex Holzwarth: "We never really understood what happened after Collision Course. We put out a great album, did great shows and all of a sudden we decided to split and therefore put to rest one of the most exciting musical projects in heavy metal music. For me it was just a matter of time until paths cross again. Paradox now is a band in its strongest sense - it is all about sharing visions, writing exciting music and touring all over the earth and even go to mars, if necessary."

Bass player Oliver: "We met again on behalf of the BRUTAL GODZ project in 2010. Hands down, Charly is one state-of-the-art rhythm guitar player when it comes to powerful and supertight machine gun riffing. And he is a great singer/songwriter in his genre, even open minded to
all the crazy ideas that alex and I put on the table. I tend to call him the German James Hetfield. At least he is writing the music that METALLICA don't do anymore. To put a long story short: there are no boundaries any more. The funny thing is that right now we have a two timer thing: we got paradox plus another band that is in the making right now with exactly the same line up. Stay tuned!"

The new Paradox line up is:
Charly Steinhauer - vocals, rhythm guitars
Gus Drax - lead guitars and virtuosity
Alex Holzwarth - drums and percussion
Oliver Holzwarth - bass guitar