Paris gig 11.04

jaspouille

New Metal Member
Dec 23, 2007
hi to every one!
who s going to the french gig in Paris?
I send several mail to the fan club to be registered but i never have no answer.What s going on?
thanx

I will really appreceated to have a backstage acces to meet the band to the french gig?!...in ten days...........

Im back from Paris this morning after the "Elysée Montmartre" show of last night.
First at all:Kamelot was simply amazing!!I saw them several times but last night they we re truelly at the top.
About our Heroes:very good time.The sound was ok and Apollo did a great job.No need to speak about Gus: a pur metal guitar hero.The french audience give a great response to the positiv attitude of the group on stage:all with smiling faces!!
The set list was different that in London with" between heaven and earth","fallen top pieces"and "circle of life" in more .I ve got the chance to meet the band and they spend time to speak with us and sign.A dvd is previous and A headline tour in novembre said Gus.Apollo offered me to partage his glass of wisky!!

2 young ladies,that i met, have to send me the pictures ...then i will poste them!

I was in Paris, the show was really good.
I saw Firewind last with Angra and this time I found that it was better, Apollo had a better voice.

I took some pictures and videos during the show, but it was difficult, the security wasn't nice and they managed to take my camera during Kamelot :(

I talked a little bit with Bob at the end, he's really cool ^^, and I wanted to take my camera back and to come back to speak with the others, take some photos and have some CDs signed (bob didn't had a pen with him when I talked with him :() but a security man told me that I wasn't allowed to go back upstairs with my camera, so I went back home a little bit sad, I wanted to talk with the others :'(

Here are my videos, on my dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/draculasuperstar/1
and my photos are on my myspace http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=24607547&albumId=1051404 there are also photos from the show last year in Bordeaux ;)

I will just post one here :
firewindkamelot001sh3.jpg