Paris gig 11.04

everyone thinks they have pens with them, and when they go looking, they realize they don't.
:lol:

Don't forget to have a pen with you the next times, you can meet some others stupid girls who don't have one :D

on a pen related note, I AM PEN GIRL!!!!!!!!! de de der! *produces her pen from jacket rapidly and holds in front of her in an epic pose!*

ok so yeah, far too many people at that wolverhampton gig didn't have pens, i happened to have a permenant marker, which mark and bob realised very quickly so every time someone asked for an autograph *pen girl to the rescue!*

on a pen related note, I AM PEN GIRL!!!!!!!!! de de der! *produces her pen from jacket rapidly and holds in front of her in an epic pose!*

ok so yeah, far too many people at that wolverhampton gig didn't have pens, i happened to have a permenant marker, which mark and bob realised very quickly so every time someone asked for an autograph *pen girl to the rescue!*

:lol::lol::lol: rofl time! your now known as Pen Girl!!1 XD

oh yes, pen girl, snake girl, and of course 'hey katie bruce!' seems like that gets said to me a lot by bands.... why does everyone use my full name, it's an awesome name to be sure, but don't people usually get their name shortened?

well to be fair in wolverhampton they came to chat to me, not sign autographs.... and why should they carry pens, it's the fans who want the autographs, come on people, be organised! or nominate someone to be pen gal (pen gal is just a normal girl, only me as PEN GIRL! is a superhero haha)