Paris goes to Jail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/04/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

And her mom says its unfair :cry: :cry: :cry: bcs of her name.:puke: Fuck you cunt

But it is true that its wasting taxpayer's money to send people to jail for dwi's or smokin a lil weed but anyway, if you fuck too much then yeah GO

Maybe some kool sex tape will come out from county jail with paris eatin dirty skank ahahaha

I can't imagine she's doing any hard time...as hot as that would be...mmm, nothing like a little caged heat!:heh:

they're keeping her segregated for her own protection.

to a person such as her any time any of thier freedoms are taken they are in absolute hell--no more 500 thread count sheets, perrier drinking water, daily massages to work out those kinks she gets from hard days of shopping. Fuck her and the parasite wannabes that celebrate and worship her and her kind

Attack of the carpet munchers for Paris, she will need everything she can find to survive and more. hah ha ha this is awesome maybe this will make her realize that she needs to take some of that money and go to NASA and buy a brain ha ha a ha .

i blame her parents. they obviously havent made any attempt to instill anything resembling the most basic morals or responsibility in her. they've raised their children to believe their money sets them 'above' the working class scum and the rules those without endless funds are subject to.

i blame her parents. they obviously havent made any attempt to instill anything resembling the most basic morals or responsibility in her. they've raised their children to believe their money sets them 'above' the working class scum and the rules those without endless funds are subject to.

Her parents are probably worse than her. They're just not young and hot, so they aren't media targets.

Again, Sue...very nice picture!;)

Whore's been released after only 3 days for "medical reasons."

Shit. I didn't know that was so easy!

Why doesn't every mass-murdering convict contract fuckin Pink Eye and ask to go home so mommy can take care of it?

Well, there're two possible explanations for Whore being released:

1. She got the mouth-foaming DTs after going cold-turkey for 72 hours.

or

2. She was gang-raped by a dozen 300 lb. Lesbians from Block A who swore to "Get a Piece of Paris" before she left prison.

Jurched

Whore's been released after only 3 days for "medical reasons."

Shit. I didn't know that was so easy!

Why doesn't every mass-murdering convict contract fuckin Pink Eye and ask to go home so mommy can take care of it?

Well, there're two possible explanations for Whore being released:

1. She got the mouth-foaming DTs after going cold-turkey for 72 hours.

or

2. She was gang-raped by a dozen 300 lb. Lesbians from Block A who swore to "Get a Piece of Paris" before she left prison.

Jurched
OR Mommy and daddy paid everyone a whole lot of money to spring her from jail. I call Shenanigans.

This is just more prof that things are fucked up. Here is a girl, an empty headed peiece of shit who violates the law, breaks her probation, is late to court, and she says she dosent deserve this?! Wake up cunt, it's the real world here, and all the high class LA bullshit your consumed in can't change that. But, typically she pulls some kind of stunt. "Mental issues" my ass. First of all, it was a 40 something day sentance, and the joke of a justice system they have in California changed it to 20 something days because their sympathetic to celebrites there. Now that my friends, is total crap. This woman is a stain on the socitey of America, a society that is filled with rediculous "hero" worship. It's sad that some people actually consider this empty headed waste of air to be a hero but thats the world we live in. Pathetic.