Paris goes to Jail

Well there goes the judicial system for me. I'm in awe about what this little cunt as been able to get away with. Especialy for what she did. I recently got a dwi in texas and i'm waiting for a court date. But i was told not to do any of certain so that i wouldnt go to jail. Right even with plea bargain i could face 180days in jail or 180 days probation, lose my licence for a while and pay huge fines. This cunt gets 20days, for VIOLATING her probation. and gets out in 3. Doesn't anyone in america think this is wrong? Doesn't this want to make people do something about the fucked up state of California? How about the poor guy who was in jail for 25years, and who didnt comit murder, was proven innocent thru DNA. The day he got out, the state refused to give him some sort of reparation for being in there. THAT no one gives a fuck, an innocent guy lost half is life in jail, but some little piss ass cunt, with no meat on her fuckin body, and shits for brain who goes in for VIOLATING PROBATION, goes in just for 3 days. On COPS, some my pals would have done what she did, and they would have beat the crap out of him.

Fuck this system full of fuckin whiney pussies who have no clue on fuckin life and reality.

It's just disgusting.

As if 99% of inmates don't suffer from medical or mental issues. Since when is that cause for release. Isn't that usually the reason they're in there!

I would imagine every prisoner on any level would say thay suffer from stress or depression...maybe we should just release them all.

I can assure you someone with the last name of Hilton paid that doctor to stroll on in and get her jumped. But wait a second, doesnt everybody have a nervous break down in jail? I mean, isnt that what it's there for..to reflect on your crimes? I wonder how many other people cry themselves to sleep everynight in prison? They should all ask for appeals and house arrest!

she has to go back to court today. when the judge that sentenced her found out she was released, he ordered her back in court today and may send her back to jail.
they're also talking about citing the Sheriff that released her with contempt of court for going against the judge's orders and releasing her.

she has to go back to court today. when the judge that sentenced her found out she was released, he ordered her back in court today and may send her back to jail.
they're also talking about citing the Sheriff that released her with contempt of court for going against the judge's orders and releasing her.

Oh man, that's a great, juicy tid bit...I wonder if we'll see bribery next?:lol: Was it money or head?

Whore's been released after only 3 days for "medical reasons."

Shit. I didn't know that was so easy!

Why doesn't every mass-murdering convict contract fuckin Pink Eye and ask to go home so mommy can take care of it?

Well, there're two possible explanations for Whore being released:

1. She got the mouth-foaming DTs after going cold-turkey for 72 hours.

or

2. She was gang-raped by a dozen 300 lb. Lesbians from Block A who swore to "Get a Piece of Paris" before she left prison.

Jurched

Maybe it was the distraction of all of the jail guards wearing their "Id' Rather Be In Paris" t-shirts.

BACK IN DA SLAMMA! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

I don't know why this makes me laugh. It just does!

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.

Hilton attended court to hear the case for her "reassignment" to house arrest. She arrived in handcuffs and cried throughout the court session.

The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence. "It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience.

YEP! Looks like yous guys were right! Mommy bought her little whore a free pass!

PARIS: "Mommy! Mommy! Save me! Save me!"

"What the fuck, mom?! Why isn't money solving this problem?!"

"Fuck! Fuck!! Mom! Buy the judge and execute him! Buy me out of this, bitch!"

"Yer a total bitch, mom!! If it was MY MONEY, I'd buy the Liberian army and they'd fuckin kill everyone in this court room! You hear me, mutha fuckas? You hear me?! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

NICOLE RICHIE: "Heh heh. Now who's the my pals? Cart this sobbing bitch away"

Jurched

^ ha ha good one Jurched. I think her medical condition is some sort of STD or Vaginal infection.. Im sure she will go insane for her 45 days in Jail, looks like Nicole Ritchie might be doing some time too. HA HA now she can truly see what the simple life is. fuck her.

I have drawn a bit of satisfaction in watching Paris burn. However, isn't this a bit overblown? How many people do you know that have had to serve time for violating the terms of their probation for a DUI that was knocked down to a lesser offense?

^ ha ha good one Jurched. I think her medical condition is some sort of STD or Vaginal infection.. Im sure she will go insane for her 45 days in Jail, looks like Nicole Ritchie might be doing some time too. HA HA now she can truly see what the simple life is. fuck her.

they're saying she's on heavy anti-psychotic drugs... which would explain a lot.
:err:

Fah
i don't think this thing is overblown at all, in fact, people are being the complete oposite about it. Just a quick reminder, she was pulled over TWICE on a suspended licence while on probation. She was definitly at fault and she knew it, but the lawyer probably told her not to worry, they would get her out no matter what.
I have a DWI right now in Texas(actualy waiting for my court date to be sentenced) so i took a few classes, and they say that there is zero tolerance for people that break their probation, that in fact the jails are overpopulated in part due to DWI convinctions.
When she got hers the first time, she should have just taken all the required classes, which she didnt, and ride with her friends instead of driving. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the queen at to driver herself, and get pulled over TWICE, before she went to jail.

Fuck it next time she'll think twice about this shit, but then again she's Paris Hilton so who knows

CoverU -I see your point and I agree. She can't be the first person sent to jail who was on medication. I wonder how long it will be before she gets in trouble again.

9fd0f7b09e.gif

:lol:

looks like Nicole Ritchie might be doing some time too. HA HA now she can truly see what the simple life is. fuck her.
I can't belive I'm actually saying this, but I saw Richie on Letterman at the beginning of the month, and at least she's smart enough (yes I actually DID say this, please kill me) to not whine and bitch about it and accept whatever comes.

Also, I really hated to bump this thread because I find Hilton to be a repulsive waste of sperm, but now that she's out Larry Kings doing this huge interview. Before this happened, there was news about NBC wanting to pay the Hilton family one million bucks for the first interview. This right here shows you how fucked our culture is.