paris hilton my heart goes out to you

karrokid

freelance jackass
Feb 12, 2005
nashville
you fucking piece of shit...

"I did have a choice to go to a pay jail," Hilton said Sunday, without giving details. "But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

what a fucking martyr, she'll be out in 3 weeks to get a vehicular mansaulter charge.

see pictures and video, what a country ! :lol:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/paris-hilton-checks-into-california-jail/20070603083009990001

only america could make a brain dead, drunk driving whore a celebrity

you fucking piece of shit...

"I did have a choice to go to a pay jail," Hilton said Sunday, without giving details. "But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

what a fucking martyr, she'll be out in 3 weeks to get a vehicular mansaulter charge.

see pictures and video, what a country ! :lol:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/paris-hilton-checks-into-california-jail/20070603083009990001

only america could make a brain dead, drunk driving whore a celebrity

Well said Karro, She gets what she deserves, Paris was ordered not to drive yet she refused to do that. I say put Paris in the slammer first then get Lindsay bloody Lohan behind bars.

I mean what does it take, for them to actually hit someone while behind the wheel to make them wake the fuck up and realise theyre not above everyone else and to realise they are a danger to others and not just themselves?

"But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and that's why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I'm going to be treated like everyone else. I'm going to do the time, I'm going to do it the right way."

She really feels that she's going to be treated like everybody else???o_O

I got hit head on by a drunk driver, turns out he was drunk, loaded on pills and was driving a stolen vehicle. I came within inches of my life. He went to the hospital, but thankfully I was O.K. My guitar player was in the car with me and we were on the way to a show, we made the show thanks to an opening band providing transportation. My Mustang was destroyed and because he had no insurance I lost thousands of dollars on my trade-in. Fuck drunk drivers, fuck Paris Hilton, and fuck anyone who drives drunk and endangers lives. I'm an at-home drunk, when I'm behind the wheel I'm sober. I may be an alcoholic but I plan ahead so as not to endanger anyone else. I did upgrade to a Mustang GT though, ooo it was wortrh it. Bad ass car. If a drunk wrecks this one then I may just lose it.

I got hit head on by a drunk driver, turns out he was drunk, loaded on pills and was driving a stolen vehicle. I came within inches of my life. He went to the hospital, but thankfully I was O.K. My guitar player was in the car with me and we were on the way to a show, we made the show thanks to an opening band providing transportation. My Mustang was destroyed and because he had no insurance I lost thousands of dollars on my trade-in. Fuck drunk drivers, fuck Paris Hilton, and fuck anyone who drives drunk and endangers lives. I'm an at-home drunk, when I'm behind the wheel I'm sober. I may be an alcoholic but I plan ahead so as not to endanger anyone else. I did upgrade to a Mustang GT though, ooo it was wortrh it. Bad ass car. If a drunk wrecks this one then I may just lose it.

You're lucky to be alive.

And its only a matter of time before that drunk driver becomes Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. Take them away!

Glad to hear that you were ok. The thing about drunk drivers is that so many times you hear about the drunk driver living and the people they hit (or who are passengers in their car) dying. Thats when its really fucked up shit.

We just had a case in Denmark a few weeks ago, where a guy drove 10 miles in the wrong direction on the freeway, before hitting a car head on. He survived, with heavy injuries, while the 4 (!!!) people in the other car all died!
It turns out, the guy had been drinking... Anyway, this piece of shit, is probably looking at 3-4 years in prison, and a suspended license for maybe 5 years. If the judge decides to set an example, that is. Fucking ridiculous!