Parodies?

Ouch! I think the people who really DO ride the short school buses would be insulted to be associated with such weirdos...

Rose Immortal said:
Jeez, the weight comments are really immature. I don't think any of us would like to have every aspect of our physique totally dissected on the Internet. He who looks perfect should cast the first flame. Any takers? (silence) Didn't think so. ;)

BTW, Beez, totally unrelated--some people actually do buy secondhand hearses and use them like ordinary vehicles. Seriously.

the drummer for Fear Factory is 10000000 times fatter than Romeo and what about Timmo from Stratovarius

wayne the goblin/robot said:
the drummer for Fear Factory is 10000000 times fatter than Romeo and what about Timmo from Stratovarius

fear factorys drummer is not fat.
b1_ray_g.jpg

HERE IS FEAR FACTORY'S OLD GUITARIST:
dino1.jpg

Hey, there's nothing wrong with feasting. Besides, Michael Romeo could kick anyone's ass, since he is good at guitar. Don't question this logic. Just listen to "V" and eat Oreos. Then we'll see who has the better war stories.

dargormudshark said:
There was a guy at progpower who had a hearse and in the back window he had like a nightwish blanket covering the window o_O

:OMG: The craziest thing happened... I went to the Sonata Arctica show in Cleveland last night and I SAW THAT HEARSE! The license plate said "Nitewsh" or something like that...

I think the fact is its easy to write parodies with food because there is so many diff kinds...who cares about anyones weight...even if MJR is fat (which i dont think) he is among the sickest guitarists in the modern music world...

haha those are some hilarious parodies, here I'll give you one away from food lol, since veryone is getting all mixed up with the MJR insults (but if it matters to anyone, he has lossed some weight!) none the less, my song is 'Awakenings', and me and another symphony X fan where talking on XBOX live will drinking some beer... And we decided to sing Symphony X songs and changw the words, and we chose Awekenings and bashed alot of friends with it lol! So here take a look at this one and get ready to ROTFL!

-Awakenings-

Needless to say, Matthew is gay
Yet Everything & nothing has changed
Awake he lies his dick pointing straight up to the this gu-i-i-i-yyyy
Needless to say, Matthew's still gay...

Maybe A misfit? With Fortunes to tell...
Surrender his cock at the old grannies well...
Maybe Matthew's balls, will drop in the night...
To Show him the path that is right

haha anyway, maybe a little descriptive, but we where drunk-and we came up with alot better ones loL! I'd like to continue it, but we never got any farther with that song... So maybe someone can help me fill in the next few lines lol!

proxulski--

Dude, you obviously WERE drunk...that's not amusing; it's just plain ugly and mean-spirited is what it is. I'd hate to be within a football field's distance of you if you've been drinking.