Participants on SCUM demo

haayema

A.A. Collector
Jul 10, 2008
The Netherlands
I'm aware that there are several topics about this demo, but there is no conclusive info about the actual participants on the SCUM demo.

There 3 I know for sure:

- Olli
- Niko
- Vesa

I assume Ted was on there as well, but I'm not sure!

Also, it's unclear to me whether Johan or Paul Mäkitalo did the vocals on the demo.

Can any of you share some more info?

:worship:

Olavi Mikkonen aka Olli M.
Niko Kaukinen ( Mehra) aka Niko M.
Paul Mäkitalo aka Puppe M.
Vesa Meriläinen aka Wesa M
Petri Tarvainen aka Petri T

Paul on vocals and no Ted on this.

Hope this answer your question :)

Olavi Mikkonen aka Olli M.
Niko Kaukinen ( Mehra) aka Niko M.
Paul Mäkitalo aka Puppe M.
Vesa Meriläinen aka Wesa M
Petri Tarvainen aka Petri T

Paul on vocals and no Ted on this.

Hope this answer your question :)

I've seen this list in one of the other topics, but wikipedia suggests Johan did the vocals on this demo. On the demo itself, on the sleeve, Johan isn't mentioned.

You can write on wikipedia that Hetfield did the vocals on that demo he he :) As far as I know when I met the band and got my scum demo signed by olli we talked about it and Johan does not sing on it and Ted does not play on it :headbang:

You can write on wikipedia that Hetfield did the vocals on that demo he he :) As far as I know when I met the band and got my scum demo signed by olli we talked about it and Johan does not sing on it and Ted does not play on it :headbang:

I've got my demo signed by Olli as well, yesterday in Utrecht :)
I know wikipedia is a shaky source, but just wanted to be sure.

I've got my demo signed by Olli as well, yesterday in Utrecht :)
I know wikipedia is a shaky source, but just wanted to be sure.

Aaah those mimics, never can you be alone with having a signed scum demo he he he ;)

Naah, congrats on getting it signed! Signed on the paper or cassette holder?

Aaah those mimics, never can you be alone with having a signed scum demo he he he ;)

Naah, congrats on getting it signed! Signed on the paper or cassette holder?

On the paper, of course ;)
Gonna see if I can get the other guys that performed on that demo to sign it as well. Niko and Vesa should be possible to get a hold of, since they post here, unsure about the rest!

On another note: do you have any test pressings? If so, which ones? Very curious...

Should be possible to get it signed by all! Not collecting/searching testpressings so much like different regular pressings. The only one I have is vs the world :)