Pasi leaves Amorphis...

My brother had six fingers when he was born, he had this extra finger without bones. The doctors thought he couldn't keep it so he didn't.

the new metalhead generation:
http://vampirefreaks.com/pictureview.php?pic=users/362574.jpg

pictureview.php

come on. what the hell is this? wheres the old rock n roll spirit gone?

seriously ladies, do any of you find this picture appealing at all?

@Loona: I'm really disappointed about Pasi leaving Amorphis. A band that seldom failed on record (never seen them live, though...). But I don't think they'd ever do another quality step, "Far from the sun" was a mediocre lp, that was the first time I didn't feel something special listening to them. Now the only thing that Esa&co. can do is trying to move over, they exploited too much the milk of the "70's-death-rock-withPasi'svoice" cow. Indeed, Katatonia DID move over with "Viva Emptiness" and did a great thing... let's see

oblio999 said:
@Loona: I'm really disappointed about Pasi leaving Amorphis. A band that seldom failed on record (never seen them live, though...). But I don't think they'd ever do another quality step, "Far from the sun" was a mediocre lp, that was the first time I didn't feel something special listening to them. Now the only thing that Esa&co. can do is trying to move over, they exploited too much the milk of the "70's-death-rock-withPasi'svoice" cow. Indeed, Katatonia DID move over with "Viva Emptiness" and did a great thing... let's see

Loona, yes for me too it's really bad news. Amorphis is one of my favourite bands, though i've been disappointed a lot by Far From the Sun. Pasi's voice is so great, i can't imagine them without him, actually. Anyway, i agree also with Oblio, they should take example on Katatonia, who has done a wonderful step forward with Viva Emptiness.