Passing; ESP LTD EC-1000 & Seymour Duncan SH4 - Melodic Metal Song!

(listening on headphones)oh my god. i love the effect in the intro! i'm really digging the guitar and the snare! very sick song

hey dude! just spent like 40 mins recording this shit, hope you like it ;)
this mix has no automations, and i couldn't make the clean vocals fit in any way, at low volume they completely vanished, and with just a tad more they created this pumping effect. hard to get a good overall without like stems or something. and song structure wasn't exactly vocal friendly, haha.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10612702/Widek - Passing (Vocals).mp3

Hey guys,
i love this song Widek ;) its amazing ;) epic riffing and melodies and the vocals (Backe) fit to the song but i think the clean vocalpart is a bit to loud to rest of the parts.

Good work dudes !!!!!!!!!!!!

I listen this song every day ;) har har

Majority of this song is too "poppy" for my *personal* taste, but very good job overall and that ending with the keyboards gave me cold chills, nicely done!

hey dude! just spent like 40 mins recording this shit, hope you like it ;)
this mix has no automations, and i couldn't make the clean vocals fit in any way, at low volume they completely vanished, and with just a tad more they created this pumping effect. hard to get a good overall without like stems or something. and song structure wasn't exactly vocal friendly, haha.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10612702/Widek - Passing (Vocals).mp3

You're absolutely right - song structure wasn't vocal friendly at all, but I never thought that the vocals will show up here. ;D
Great Job Backe and awesome chorus! :) I agree with Schmin that clean parts are a bit loud to the mix :) Do you have wav tracks of this?

Anyway thanks for your try, it's awesome, killswitch engage style :D
My polish friends love you voice! They said they would buy a album with your vocals and my songs. :)

I love this song and mix! :)
Any reasons why you'd suggest those FM strings?

Strings are very selective, bright, clean and tiiiiiigt :D Also are manufactured by hand just before delivery, certainly do not regret the purchase... comparing to the d'addario/ernieball i was really impressed!

Great song and vocals!
Can we get some details on the guitar chain and processing?
Thanks!

Of course man, my guitar chain in this song:

Left channel: Lepou Legion + Asem Recto by Lolzgreg
Right channel: Revalver 6505 + 5150 Cab from RedWirez
(no eq, compressor)
Bass: Trilian
Drums: Metal Foundry + Slate