Pathfinder MetalFest IV - Midsummer Meltdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So seems like attitude behind that... no need for that and uncalled for.
I don't put on show not interest in doing so.

If you want to put out the money to send one of 'your' bands down here then pony up and sponsor. There is no attitude behind what he is saying, but you can't expect him to sit there and bring a band down that probably won't help draw anything and probably hurt the overall budget of the festival. Its not feasible. That's business smarts.

What is it that people keep telling me on this forum? It's not a charity...

So I'd probably suggest if you don't have anything positive to add to the rest of this you should probably just swallow your pride, quit shitting on other peoples' parade, and gtfo because I really don't feel like starting another argument with you based on our difference of opinions and views.

If you want to put out the money to send one of 'your' bands down here then pony up and sponsor. There is no attitude behind what he is saying, but you can't expect him to sit there and bring a band down that probably won't help draw anything and probably hurt the overall budget of the festival. Its not feasible. That's business smarts.

What is it that people keep telling me on this forum? It's not a charity...

So I'd probably suggest if you don't have anything positive to add to the rest of this you should probably just swallow your pride, quit shitting on other peoples' parade, and gtfo because I really don't feel like starting another argument with you based on our difference of opinions and views.

Hey jackass first of all I wasn't talking to you. Secondly I made no reference or suggestion to one of "my bands" playing" besides saying to someone that they would fit with those two bands; did not say anything about that goddamn show. So attack away asshole. As for "hurt" the show, really...?:lol:
What the hell is wrong with some of you damn forum people? You are so quick to grab anything and rip on it like wrabit dogs, well go ahead...
I did not say a f@#k thing about that show. I merely said to someone besides you mind you that they would work with those two bands. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so according to the conversation with Eric from CM about the bands touring the eastcoast together.(doesn't matter)
Like a goddamn circle jerk around here.

Hey jackass first of all I wasn't talking to you. Secondly I made no reference or suggestion to one of "my bands" playing" besides saying to someone that they would fit with those two bands; did not say anything about that goddamn show. So attack away asshole. As for "hurt" the show, really...?:lol:
What the hell is wrong with some of you damn forum people? You are so quick to grab anything and rip on it like wrabit dogs, well go ahead...
I did not say a f@#k thing about that show. I merely said to someone besides you mind you that they would work with those two bands. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so according to the conversation with Eric from CM about the bands touring the eastcoast together.(doesn't matter)
Like a goddamn circle jerk around here.

Do you forget I'm a part of Pathfinder Promotions too? When you talk about Pathfinder Promotions or any shows that we put together, then you are talking to me as well 'Jackass'. I have every right to my opinion about a band you suggest about a show that I'm involved with. I'm not attacking, I'm just saying it wouldn't be financially feasible to add a band to a show that won't help the overall drawing factor of the festival. So no, I didn't say THE BAND would hurt the SHOW, I said they would hurt the overall BUDGET of the festival.

Its simple, if you wanna pay the band to come play a festival that we know won't be a fit for the crowd that we've built, then do it. Pony up the expenses to get a band you would like to see on the show. Chances are, if we thought they'd be a good fit for THIS show we would already have them on it. Sure pull a CM rep out of your pocket, big fucking deal dude. If Century Media wants to involve themselves and support this festival with suggestions send them right on over and we'd be glad to talk to THEM, not you. I do not deny that the band might fit with the two bands we have showcased at Pathfinder Metalfest, but that doesn't mean they fit on the FESTIVAL. So, way to miss the point Jeremy.

I also have every right to defend Pathfinder Promotions and any show that we put on from your constant trolling and nagging that you ALWAYS provide on practically every thing that we put together. You always think you know it all, you always think Jeremy knows best. I'm tired of the shit, and I'm sure other people on the forum are tired of you and the troll that you obviously love being.

For fuck's sake man, get a spelling and grammar book. And a suggestion, if you don't like us 'forum people' then why the fuck are you still posting here? Its not like you're gonna show up for the festival anyways, and even if you do you'll go home barking about how much you thought it sucked.

Do you forget I'm a part of Pathfinder Promotions too? When you talk about Pathfinder Promotions or any shows that we put together, then you are talking to me as well 'Jackass'. I have every right to my opinion about a band you suggest about a show that I'm involved with. I'm not attacking, I'm just saying it wouldn't be financially feasible to add a band to a show that won't help the overall drawing factor of the festival. So no, I didn't say THE BAND would hurt the SHOW, I said they would hurt the overall BUDGET of the festival.

Its simple, if you wanna pay the band to come play a festival that we know won't be a fit for the crowd that we've built, then do it. Pony up the expenses to get a band you would like to see on the show. Chances are, if we thought they'd be a good fit for THIS show we would already have them on it. Sure pull a CM rep out of your pocket, big fucking deal dude. If Century Media wants to involve themselves and support this festival with suggestions send them right on over and we'd be glad to talk to THEM, not you. I do not deny that the band might fit with the two bands we have showcased at Pathfinder Metalfest, but that doesn't mean they fit on the FESTIVAL. So, way to miss the point Jeremy.

I also have every right to defend Pathfinder Promotions and any show that we put on from your constant trolling and nagging that you ALWAYS provide on practically every thing that we put together. You always think you know it all, you always think Jeremy knows best. I'm tired of the shit, and I'm sure other people on the forum are tired of you and the troll that you obviously love being.

For fuck's sake man, get a spelling and grammar book. And a suggestion, if you don't like us 'forum people' then why the fuck are you still posting here?

This is spelled correctly; I DID NOT SAY A FUCKING THING about your festival. Tell you what I'll go learn to spell if you go to learn to read, obviously you can't. Nowhere did I say anything about this line up if I did please point it out?

This is spelled correctly; I DID NOT SAY A FUCKING THING about your festival. Tell you what I'll go learn to spell if you go to learn to read, obviously you can't. Nowhere did I say anything about this line up if I did please point it out?

You wrote us asking about the reticent being on the show. Obviously no one else would know that so it makes you look like the good guy and makes me seem like I'm a bad guy "attacking" you but your remark implied you thought that band belonged on the festival with WHW.

I'm not stupid, and it's quite obvious you can't read because I've already needed to clarify that I didn't say the band itself would hurt the show, only the budget.

As I already said, if you don't like it or can't learn to deal with it, then by all means exclude yourself from this discussion as you have nothing but negative thoughts and are consistently looking to criticize everyone else's hard work.

If you want it done your way then do it yourself up there and leave our shows be.

Status
Not open for further replies.