Pathfinder MetalFest VI - Leatherwolf, Argus, & More...

923367_10151479319958435_252129404_n.jpg

An off-topic question, but I gotta ask...

Who did this artwork? It's quite awesome, and that monster creature on it is bad ass!

I ask because, not only would I like to see more of thier work, but look into the possibility of having an album cover designed.

Great artwork!

Thanks!

Here is an announcement I did not want to have to make:

It is with regret that I must announce that due to circumstances beyond MY control, LEATHERWOLF have cancelled their travel plans for the weekend of July 12th-13th. This obviously means they will not be performing at the Pathfinder MetalFest VI.

HOWEVER... the show will go on as planned with the 5 amazing bands on the bill, and we will celebrate traditional heavy metal regardless. The ticket price at the door will be lowered, so let's pack that room out and take plenty of pictures of the super duper funtime baby-making shred-fest extravaganza, then post & tag Leatherwolf after the event to show them what they missed! \m/

Sorry to hear that.

Though how much money did they honestly expect to make going on the road with Vicious Rumors and Seven Witches??? I mean, its not like any one of those three bands would pull in from a very different crowd than the others. Furthermore.....lets be honest.... thats a SMALL crowd to begin with.

Its a shame that this impacted your gig.
I think at this point bands of that status should be keeping their eye on all the smaller US fests as it suits them the best.