Pathinder, a Viking/Native American movie.

Dec 27, 2004
Plot Outline: A Viking boy is left behind after his clan battles a Native American tribe. Raised within the tribe, he ultimately becomes their savoir in a fight against the Norsemen.

WHAAAAAAAAT?! How did I not hear about this movie thats coming out.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1809233138&intl=us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnA5tvWmrU&search=pathfinder trailer

I know somones gonna bitch about how their precious little Vikings are portrayed in this movie. Cry me a damn river.

My sentiments exactly. I hope it ends with a plot twist involving the Norsemen conquerers gangbanging that hot native american female. Along with the beheading of the former viking who was "not left" behind, but disposed of because he was WEAK.

I hope it ends with the Skraelings killing Leif Eriksons brother and making the invading Vikings flee before they even reach land.

Oh wait, thats actual history. pwnd.

It's really to bad the Vikings where pretty big pussies in real life, isn't it :( easily adopting Christianity without a fight and all that.

Natives, on the other hand, scalped missionaries for fun. Then wore the scalps on their clothing, much like Boba Fett with Wookie scalps.

Reign in Acai said:
Well the Native Americans didn't put up "much" of a fight there either tatanka. :)

Native Americans are still around, traditions in tact.

Vikings, on the other hand, don't exist anymore, having been assimilated into western culture.

Depends on the tribe... and the time. I guarantee you ask ANY motherfucking soldier who fought the Iriqouis, the Sioux, or the Apache *historically speaking* and they'd say otherwise.

Necromunchkin said:
Depends on the tribe... and the time. I guarantee you ask ANY motherfucking soldier who fought the Iriqouis, the Sioux, or the Apache *historically speaking* and they'd say otherwise.

You're saying they did put up a fight, right?

PS: Natives went down fighting, Vikings just did buisness and gave up.

Yea, and still put up fights in the late 1900's, ie: 50's 60's 70's, not sure when it died down. Native armies where still fighting.

lasagna.jpg

Mohawk Warrior and Canadian Soldier.

... heh heh. The Aztecs were fools. A powerful civilization and potent warrior class fooled by their religious superstitions (due to their naive emperor). Had they not had the emperor they did and followed their normal strictures, I guarantee history would be quite different. But a simple judgement caused their downfall. Historically, it's quite fascinating.