Paul Bostaph officially parts ways with Testament

This is no surprise given the last 12 months, but seriously.....what the hell is it with Testament and drummers????!!!!

http://truecultheavymetal.com/blog1...starts-band-with-ex-anthrax-singer-dan-nelson

You gotta wonder, did he not do the Anthrax tour because he was still injured or because he's buddies with Dan Nelson? Haha, either way it's whatever. It was better seeing them with Hoglan. Hopefully Testament find a worthy replacement.

Sounds like a good possibility. What an idiot for going and playing with a wanna be phil anselmo and not doing the next Testament album which will blow everything out of the water!

I can't believe he's quitting Testament to start a band with the dickhead Dan Nelson.

yeah very strange,maybe hes financialy secure and is in a position to try something new,he could obviously get a paying gig if things dont work out,im pretty sure ive seen him in 3 diff bands in australia,its kinda cool.

Plus he'd just quit down the road after thinking he's in a new, hip young band. Then when Testament doesn't take him back, he'd cry for 2 years in the press.

LOL!! That is so funny and pathetic. He will never accomplish anything with this band. There are plenty better other drummers out there for Testament.

Joke?

Bostaph is easily the best drummer Testament's ever had, and arguably the best drummer in thrash. The man's a machine.

Working with Don Nelson doesn't negate that.

Joke?

Bostaph is easily the best drummer Testament's ever had, and arguably the best drummer in thrash. The man's a machine.

Working with Don Nelson doesn't negate that.

Dave Lombardo > Paul Bostoph

Gene Hoglan > Paul Bostoph

I preferred Bostaph to Lombardo in Slayer but as far as Testament goes, there ALWAYS was a revolving door for drummers, so...

btw getting screwed over by Anthrax doesn't necessarilly mean the guy is a dickhead. If it were so, both John and Joey would be dickheads.

Joey and John never sued the band.

In all fairness I am sure there is validity to any lawsuit Dan Nelson filed against Anthrax. It's now coincidence they have had 4 different singers. Scott and Charlie run the show and don't really seem to care much about anyone but themselves. Thats just how it comes across. They are the biggest bullshitters in the world.

If Dan did have some input on those songs or wrote any of the lyrics etc he probably should get some compensation for them.

People stick up for Scott and Charlie without even knowing any of the facts. I don't know why anyone would believe a word those guys say